new frag plug extravaganza

Mr S

Okay, after spending a couple of weeks mulling over the situation I am now able to custom make frag plugs for all of your needs. I have just developed the means to make "t" plugs besides the pictured nipple plugs and disks. It was quite an interesting journey to come up with workable t plug molds. The nickel is there for a size comparison. So far I have the following people in line for orders: Let me know if anyone else is interested. The nipple and t plugs can be put in a frag rack with only one empty space between each. I don't think it would be wise to make plugs so small that you can put them directly next to each other.

goodfragplugpic.jpg

Can't wait to get the kids making these. Let me know if you want something custom made.

I am not coming up this weekend. I came up Wednesday. I will let you know the next time I come up Eric. Franklin what type do you want? Ocean In a Box what type do you want and how many are you interested in? My students make them (I have some kids that make them over the summer in my classroom)

Any price predictions? Not that that is exceptionally important to save a dime or two. After all, when you have a few $50.00 frags saving a few pennies for frag plugs is just, well, silly. Besides, it goes for a good cause!

Okay' date=' after spending a couple of weeks mulling over the situation I am now able to custom make frag plugs for all of your needs. I have just developed the means to make "t" plugs besides the pictured nipple plugs and disks. It was quite an interesting journey to come up with workable t plug molds. The nickel is there for a size comparison. So far I have the following people in line for orders: Where is the list of people??? LOL Let me know if anyone else is interested. The nipple and t plugs can be put in a frag rack with only one empty space between each. I don't think it would be wise to make plugs so small that you can put them directly next to each other.

goodfragplugpic.jpg

Can't wait to get the kids making these. Let me know if you want something custom made.

Hey um Mr S.... The list of people is missing... I am still on it... correct???

Thanks

Beth