Super clean, low milage, innexpensive 4x4 S.U.V.

newfisher

I believe so. I'm finding Broncos went E.F.I. or electronic fuel injection in 1984. It starts and runs like e.f.I.' date=',,,way better than carburation![/quote']

And they can be tuned to go like stink!

(if ya like stink?)

It shows that 351 windsor was the only 5.8 option and its coupled to a 5 speed overdriven M5OD-R2 transM5OD-R2 transmission. It wasn't until 1988 that the 351w or 5.8L Bronco became Fuel Injected. It was the 302 models that started EFI in 1985.

LOL That's why I'm asking, I couldn't even begin to tell you jack crap about the history of the 351, but, I know the Cleveland rocks, the windsor sucked, and the modified was decent :P

Or did I get that all kind's of mixed up.......Maybe it was the M that sucked, but I know the Cleveland rocks LOL

it has a F series full size front end on it and I know guys have stroked their gasoline model trucks. Sounds like a weekend project. I've done a half dozen swaps or non-factory transplants and beat my head against the wall everytime I have to go back to the parts store and wrecking yard more than twice a day until I'm done,but the end result is ALWAYS worth it!

I'm trying to get hubby to take a look at it. Sounds great. It would make a good 3rd car sitting in the drive for those just in case moments.

Beckie

It will be right at home as that is what it has been most of its life.

We will be in Maupin from Thurs through Monday. Anytime after would be great.