Super clean, low milage, innexpensive 4x4 S.U.V.

newfisher

I am selling this 1990 Ford Bronco for my Dad. It is a really nice, clean , great running truck that surprisingling gets pretty decent fuel milage. It has a V8 5.8 , 5 Speed with overdrive, 4x4,new windshield, tow package, chrome front brush guard and chrome KC lights, A/C (with a ton of recently replaced parts), cloth bench split seat in the front, flip and fold in the rear with grey carpet( no rips or tears--dads truck). It has 84,000 miles on it, but less than 5,000 miles ago he heard a "knock" when it was started after sitting 3 months( we keep it in Montana at the cabin) he towed it to a repair shop and told them to replace the engine. After they rebuilt the engine and started it, he heard the same noise. It ended up being the input bearing in the transmission. He had that rebuilt too. The top comes off, but I doubt he has ever removed it. Runs and drives really smooth and has great power steering. $2995

2010-06-29130021.jpg

2010-06-29130050.jpg

2010-06-29130107.jpg

LOL... I can not resist any longer... The only thing I see wrong with this is that it is a FORD! If it was a Chevy (and if I actually needed a rig) I would be all over this! Great price for a basically new car (ie engine and tranny)!! And it has a tow package... perfect for you hunters!

Someone should jump on this!!

The only thing holding us back, besides finances, is the fact that it's a 5.0 instead of a 5.8 :P

Super nice ride, it'd be awesome to have that to go play in, an besides that, it's super low mileage.

Stroke it, Mick!

The only thing holding us back, besides finances, is the fact that it's a 5.0 instead of a 5.8 :P

Super nice ride, it'd be awesome to have that to go play in, an besides that, it's super low mileage.

Hey Mick, after rummiging through a bunch of maintenence records I have found that the shop has the engine listed as the 5.8!! C'mon down.....oh wait, an excuse for a road trip! I will deliver!

LOL Now to get the finances in shape.....

Know anyone who wants to buy a '03 Subaru Baja? LOL

Advertise it here in Eugene! That car is the roll model for 1/2 of the mullet tossing,flannel wearing, petulia oil smelling girls down here! I give it a day on craigslist.

We don't have dunes up here, just lots and lots of mountains :P

Gotta keep the top on it though, 100+lb pitbull + bystanders = lots and lots of trouble LOL

Sweetest dog in the world, he just doesn't do strangers very well, at least not strange guys LOL Women he's ok with, jsut ask Beth n Kim what they thought of Clyde LOL

We don't have dunes up here, just lots and lots of mountains :P

Gotta keep the top on it though, 100+lb pitbull + bystanders = lots and lots of trouble LOL

Sweetest dog in the world, he just doesn't do strangers very well, at least not strange guys LOL Women he's ok with, jsut ask Beth n Kim what they thought of Clyde LOL

WTH are you feeding that dog?? Shouldn't they be less than 70lbs??

I gotta see this dog...

He's a freak Jesse, he stands right at 27" at the shoulder, which just IS NOT possible for a pit, but he's a full blooded, from show lines no less, American Pitbull Terrier, his parents were huge too, dad was around 100, just not quite as tall, mom was around 80. We figure, if he ever fills in, he'll top the scales at 140 or so....

And check these pitbulls out, the bluenoses are some of the nicest I've ever seen, and the most awe-inspiring. http://muglestonspitbullfarm.com/ go through their males and find Goliath, he's 142lbs with a 28" head, he's a freak who's name suits him LOL, he's just not near as tall as Clyde is, it's sad....

He's a freak Jesse, he stands right at 27" at the shoulder, which just IS NOT possible for a pit, but he's a full blooded, from show lines no less, American Pitbull Terrier, his parents were huge too, dad was around 100, just not quite as tall, mom was around 80. We figure, if he ever fills in, he'll top the scales at 140 or so....

And check these pitbulls out, the bluenoses are some of the nicest I've ever seen, and the most awe-inspiring. http://muglestonspitbullfarm.com/ go through their males and find Goliath, he's 142lbs with a 28" head, he's a freak who's name suits him LOL, he's just not near as tall as Clyde is, it's sad....

I couldn't find any dogs on that site. They all looked like moose to me...(laugh) I've seen some big pits but wow!!

Glad my boxer is only 65-70lbs.