PETCO $1/Gallon Sale

USCG CWO

Here's a link to my nano reef thread (hope it's okay to link it)

http://www.nano-reef.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=241568&st=0&gopid=2918754entry2918754

We started building the stand yesterday. I'll be adding pics today as it gets completed. It's the thought of building this stand that's put me off getting a 40B for years but it's a lot easier than you think. Hardest thing is cutting the first piece.

1 more day on the sale folks. someone finally snagged the last 40b at the orchards petco. I was tempted the other day when I saw they had 1 left, but I figured I really dont need 2.

Anyone drilled the 40b from petco? I'd like to drill mine and build an overflow for it, but not sure if they can be drilled or not. I had a 55 from petco drilled for a sump.

1 more day on the sale folks. someone finally snagged the last 40b at the orchards petco. I was tempted the other day when I saw they had 1 left, but I figured I really dont need 2.

Anyone drilled the 40b from petco? I'd like to drill mine and build an overflow for it, but not sure if they can be drilled or not. I had a 55 from petco drilled for a sump.

If someone in the club can't help you with the drilling of the tank. I believe Woody at Seahorse can help.

I belive the 40b sides can be drilled. Not sure on the bottom. Look the tank up online and it probably will specify if the bottom is tempered. I snuck in last week and completely wiped the jantzen beach petco out of 10's for the clownhouse expansion. The lady looked a little puzzled when the kids and I walked up with 3 shopping carts of tanks :)

I belive the 40b sides can be drilled. Not sure on the bottom. Look the tank up online and it probably will specify if the bottom is tempered. I snuck in last week and completely wiped the jantzen beach petco out of 10's for the clownhouse expansion. The lady looked a little puzzled when the kids and I walked up with 3 shopping carts of tanks :)

Here you go:http://www.aqueonproducts.com/assets/011/19784.pdf