PETCO $1/Gallon Sale

USCG CWO

Obcess much(nutty)

70 bucks well spent I think. Dont have a clue what im gonna do with them.

IMG00086-20100630-1728.jpg

You got the "full monty"!!!

Ok Kim, let's officially open the "40b Duran Duran Club".

We should post what we are gonna do with the tanks and update with pics.

I smell a poll about the title of the club (whistle)

Getting out of the 40b club!

Okay the plan with the 40B was to use it as a frag tank but then we saw this sweet solana cube that this kind person from Eugene hand delivered and set up!

So we now have a 40B that we aren't going to use. It does have nice dimensions and if someone still wants one will sell for 80 dollars!(laugh)

Just kidding whoever wants it can have it for 40 dollars. Tanktop wants to keep it still but I being firm and limiting her to 4 fish tanks!

Funny that Bob bought one. We just went to Petco yesterday and I bought one. We did not have room to fit two in the car. Can you give him your extra nipples when he picks up the tank???? Yeah, have fun with that one!

Funny that Bob bought one. We just went to Petco yesterday and I bought one. We did not have room to fit two in the car. Can you give him your extra nipples when he picks up the tank???? Yeah' date=' have fun with that one![/quote']

Yes, will send our extra nipples and also have the BRS stuff you ordered and your Ding Dang frag!!!

Okay the 40B has found a new home! You snooze you lose. Lowman wants to be in the cool 40b club!(clap) My popularity was such a fleeting thing. It felt so good for the 5 minutes it lasted(sad)

I can't believe you got another tank!!!!!

But mostly I can't believe you are already out of the cool people club! DOH!

Mr. S has extra nipples!

Funny that Bob bought one. We just went to Petco yesterday and I bought one. We did not have room to fit two in the car. Can you give him your extra nipples when he picks up the tank???? Yeah' date=' have fun with that one![/quote']

Bob, did you get all that... We have Roger's extra nipples!;) He would like to mold them into sand! Would you mind placing them in your 40B when you pick it up from us and giving Roger his nipples?(laugh)

Not only am I no longer popular I think my IQ and emotional maturity rating just dropped 20 points.(sad)

We also have a ding dang frag and the bulk reef supply stuff you ordered!(clap)

I am now a 40 wanna "b

I can't believe you got another tank!!!!!

But mostly I can't believe you are already out of the cool people club! DOH!

I know. I can't believe I got another tank but it was cheaper than starting another tank project so I am now a loser 40 wanna b!;)

Girls I have your 50 nipple frag plugs made. I can send them with Bob the next time I see him. Miles I am always looking for nipples. I am coming through town next Thursday or Friday to swing by Franklins and pick up a 40g B for Garrett. You can give the nipples to Franklin if you want. Make sure you have a special talk with him before you give them to him. Thanks to all of you in advance.

Girls I have your 50 nipple frag plugs made. I can send them with Bob the next time I see him. Miles I am always looking for nipples. I am coming through town next Thursday or Friday to swing by Franklins and pick up a 40g B for Garrett. You can give the nipples to Franklin if you want. Make sure you have a special talk with him before you give them to him. Thanks to all of you in advance.

Hey Roger,

We bought one for G, but it wouldn't fit in the car! He grabbed from the back room the next day.