PETCO $1/Gallon Sale

USCG CWO

This would up your cool quotient to be almost as high as ours' date=' Roger![/quote']

Yeah Roger we might just hang out with you and actually pretend like we know you!(laugh)

And just think, I was the founder of the cool kids club with OUR 40b display :P

Who else is runnin a 40b display?

Oh wait, make that co-founder, since Shane's got that super nice 40b with the KICK-@SS stand he built.

You are a pioneer Mick!:D

Shane does some incredible woodwork!(rock2)

Yes I tried to resist! (hitme) I tried not to succumb to peer pressure! (daz) I gave up! I got the last 40b at the Petco on 66th and Glisan! (clap)

I'm part of the cool crowd now!(dancing) I'm popular now and it feels so good!(laugh)

I can see why everyone is excited they normally retail for 109 dollars that's like 70 dollars off!:eek:

Now just gotta figure out what we are going to use it for!(scratch)

Now that we are super cool and IN with popular people... what to do with this super cool tank.... Frag tank or new sump?!?!? Maybe I should do a poll!:eek:

Frag tank, without a doubt Beth....

Just think about all of the frags you can keep in it :P

I agree Mick, what's one more tank in the basement? LOL. We already have a sump. Now we need an SPS propagation tank!(rock2)

My psychic powers are sensing another tank build project!(laugh)

Shhhh it's a secret!

I just want to know who it was that bought the last 40b from the Petco on Glisan and 66th?!

Shhhhh it's a secret....(whistle)

Gotta love Petco... Beth asked them to put it on hold for "Kim" to pick up and they taped on it "Hold for customer" (laugh) Anybody could have picked it up.(laugh)

Welcome to the 40b's!

(whistle)So can I join the cool kids club now?

BTW, orchards petco in the couve still has at least one left, maybe more. THe clerk said she was buying one when she got off work, so you may want to hurry.

Welcome to the 40b bodacious bonanza bend over petco club! Now you are cool!(rock2)

I'm going to start an entire forum dedicated to 40b's. We will have t-shirts! We will have parties!(party)(cheer) We will have soapbox derbies and race our tanks down a hill! (laugh)

One left.. cmon people only 40 dollars and you can be popular too!

Welcome to the 40b bodacious bonanza bend over petco club! Now you are cool!(rock2)

I'm going to start an entire forum dedicated to 40b's. We will have t-shirts! We will have parties!(party)(cheer) We will have soapbox derbies and race our tanks down a hill! (laugh)

One left.. cmon people only 40 dollars and you can be popular too!

With a slight letter re-arrangement I think these guys should be our official band

Who Else?!