PETCO $1/Gallon Sale

USCG CWO

Don't know if eveyone has been told but Petco is currently having their $1 per gallon sale on everything 55 gallons and down with PALS card.

Just picked up a 40B for $40.00. Will make a great sump for the new 150 I am planning.

Shane

• Like 1

Mine had a 4 ft by 2 ft sign of that in the window. If they refuse and yours has the big sign take it down and smash 'em in the face with it. Then ask them what it says.

Shane

You and I should never go out in public together unless the local authorities are all on vacation at the same time.

You and I should never go out in public together unless the local authorities are all on vacation at the same time.

:D I forgot to take my pill last night. Anger management doesn't seem to be working for me but I keep going. (laugh)

I called up Petco at VRC and they said that they had one left. Wanted to make sure ya got one Miles so I jumped in the van and boggied over with the idea of buying it for ya. No hassle about the tank price. They were mistaken I saw at least two left. So I'll keep this one I guess and you can get one of the remaining. If they sell out I'll sell you mine.

what is so awesome about the 40B?

If I had to put it into one word - Versatility

But if you aren't looking for a sump, fuge, frag tank, a new small display tank or some such then you really don't need one.

But a 40B would be a better frag tank then that small all-in-one you have in the corner. :D

HTH

If I had to put it into one word - Versatility

But if you aren't looking for a sump, fuge, frag tank, a new small display tank or some such then you really don't need one.

But a 40B would be a better frag tank then that small all-in-one you have in the corner. :D

HTH

I said please talk me out of it Shane!(laugh) If anyone is going to Petco would you mind picking me up one of these?!

I said please talk me out of it Shane!(laugh) If anyone is going to Petco would you mind picking me up one of these?!

LOL... GREAT.... Just what I need... another tank! Does that mean we are getting rid of the little frag tank???