Hey is anyone......

Michael7979

I still have a sixer of the lemon lager, you can find it occasionally. The henry's ale hase coriander (cilantro) in it too, my wife likes it, I like the micro brews better, namely rogue ales. I just bought a case of 22 ouncers at the brewery. Sharktooth baby.

I'm in a different boat here. I've been into Guinness as of late. Nothing better then a bottle of chocolate milk with the little "make more foam" floaty thing inside.

If you ever go to a McMennamins, do have an Irish stout. It's their equivelent and it's on nitro. IMO, the best thing that has ever happened to beer is nitro. Yummy, creamsicle

Are you guys still talking about beer? Man! laugh

I'm really surprised Jay isn't on here. Beer and red wine... loves the stuff! Me, I'm more of a Crown Royal on the rocks girl. Nothing better than a nice, smooth whiskey for me! But if I do drink beer, I tend to go for the pale ales and things like that. Ambers. Jay and I went to a brew pub in, I think it was Albany, and had some kind of jalapeno beer. Which was rather interesting! Couldn't drink mass quantities of it though, the flavor would become overbearing.

What are you guys talking about? A floaty thing that adds foam? You're not slipping unsuspecting brewery patrons roofies, are you? ;)

I guess one of these days after a meeting we all need to go to a brewery for the first official meeting of the "Majano Brigade" (R2 has good stories about an offshoot drinking club from a freshwater group... I think that was the "Slug Club"). Then you guys can point out some fine brews to me!

Stacy

Hey Stacey the "jalepeno" beer you are talking about is called the Oregun Trader Green Chili Beer. Yeah a little much to drink in quantities, even though I know some people that drink it by the pitcher. The real good beers at the Trader are the Russian Imperial Oatmeal Stout, Nutty Brown and Highlander Red Scotch Ale. Later Ryan