donations please

Mr S

I remember a while ago when people were complaining about membership and the classified section. Some people had mentioned giving to the TFT program. Well I have a list of things I would like for my school tanks if anyone is interested. Here they are.

1. I would like someone with a color printer to print out color pics and names of the different zoanthids. I want to laminate the book and spiral bind it so my kids can identify the different ones. (we don't have color printers)

2. Used or new baby bottle nipples. It is a pain to only make 10 at a time. I don't know about the dollar store yet but I do know that Winco sells packs of 6 for a couple of bucks. I figure you can drop them off with Tim at Westside or Nick at Rose City.

3. Cash. I would like to build some molds of the fancy frag plugs with the "t" shape. I can buy some silicone goop and attemp to make my own molds.

I hope this doesn't sound cheesy but people are always asking me how they can help the TFT program. You have seen my tanks so you know that the stuff I am asking for will be used. This is a great club. Thanks for the continued support.

Roger

ps. I plan on coming to Portland on June 30th if you need to meet me somewhere in Portland or at the above mentioned shops. Boys I know I have not let you know that you are the nipple drop off/pictures/money place but I know you won't mind! :)

No way! Acan/chalice hater!

Girls' date=' it is a good thing I don't live in Portland because I think we would be hanging out alot and talking zoos. I think I could convince you to get rid of all that other crap in your tanks and do zoos only!!! :)[/quote']

I love zoas pronounced "zo uhs" cause that's the proper term seeing as how they are zoanthids not zooanthids!:p.

However I love my acans, montis and chalices toos. Zoas can go crazy and wild in your tank if you're not careful!(nutty)

Love all the pretty colors!(drooler)

Don't you be calling my corals crap!(wife) I have yet to see a turd priced at 200 dollars!(laugh)

I am good on Salt. Miles I will be driving through Eugene on the way back from my Moms. I can swing by and also visit Algae (he doesn't know yet!) I am always up for a summer frag party at my place!!! Kim you crack me up. I have felt like some of my turds are worth $200. Ask Bob about the time we tried a new Chinese buffet!!!

• Like 1

I think you are WAYYYY ready for the end of school!

I'll pick up some nipples ar Winco for you.

I have already been to the Dollar Tree. Why not Winco? Lookout! I'm gonna buy a banjo.

I'll throw a few bucks at ya too!

FRAG PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am good on Salt. Miles I will be driving through Eugene on the way back from my Moms. I can swing by and also visit Algae (he doesn't know yet!) I am always up for a summer frag party at my place!!! Kim you crack me up. I have felt like some of my turds are worth $200. Ask Bob about the time we tried a new Chinese buffet!!!

3. Cash. I would like to build some molds of the fancy frag plugs with the "t" shape. I can buy some silicone goop and attemp to make my own molds.

Do you have a paypal account? I'm sure if we start a thread we will be able to collect some donations in a couple of days

I don't have a paypal account and there is also no paypal account for TFT. I would be happy to have someone set up a paypal for TFT but I usually buy local so paypal is not an issue. My donation that I am asking money for is to buy silicone mold making stuff at Tap Plastic in Portland.

• Like 1

I can set it up for you. Once you collect money on Paypal you can move them to your bank account and then buy what you need.

I think it is the fastest and most efficient way to collect donations: a few clicks and members can send you some money

• Like 1