Interest in Inland DFS-100 saw?

impur

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One more in and one more out the revolving door of group buys

I have to back out for now' date=' too many other things on the fire[/quote']

See Miles.. I told you! One person in and another person out!;) It's okay Bob, you can borrow mine if I ever get it... You still want that 40B? I hope your wife is doing okay. Family first!

Here's what I have as far as the list Miles I apologize if I overstepped just trying to help get this going before people change their minds LOL!

Miles - PAID - saw/blade

Kris - PAID - saw

Andy

Kim/Beth - PAID - saw

Shane - PAID - saw

ReeFit-

toddcarpenter - PAID - saw

aquaman30k

Markvo-paid saw

Mytshall-

So yes that makes 10 now we just need to get the payments.(clap)

How'd I get on the list? I don't recall signing on....

I'm paid up.

Okay here is what I have just from the thread. Miles and Ryan please confirm payment

Miles - PAID - saw/blade

Kris - PAID - saw

Andy- has no clue why he was on the original list but secretly wants one pay up Andy

Kim/Beth - PAID - saw

Shane - PAID - saw

ReeFit- PAID-saw

toddcarpenter - PAID - saw

aquaman30k

Markvo-PAID saw

Mytshall- PAID saw

Anyone know aquaman30k? He seemed really interested. Cmon Andy pay up!:p Miles had you on the original list! Don't be another derail (nono)

Anyone else want in we just need 2 more people to pay!

Re: Interest in Inland DFS-100 saw?

I'm still crazy interested but have to wait until the 30th for pay day. I have no plans of bailing just gotta wait if its cool with everyone. If not Ill see what I can do to scratch together some coin.

Emerald- I met you at the last meeting. Josh, came with Ryan and rode shotgun with ya to Isaac's.

Josh

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

I'm still crazy interested but have to wait until the 30th for pay day. I have no plans of bailing just gotta wait if its cool with everyone. If not Ill see what I can do to scratch together some coin.

Emerald- I met you at the last meeting. Josh, came with Ryan and rode shotgun with ya to Isaac's.

Josh

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

I"m fine with waiting until the 30th Josh. I don't know about everyone else. Miles? any problems with this. We are sooooo close.

Josh you didn't ride with me unless I have multiple personality disorder...(laugh) That was Beth (It happens all the time check my signature...;)). I hope to meet you again at Tim's at the end of the month so you can confuse the 2 of us again.!(laugh)

I'm just hoping we can someway get them to be in Portland for the first week in August. Otherwise I would have to have it shipped which would be crazy expensive.

Todd, I could get it and hold it for you until you made it back into Portland again. I'm not thinking it's going to happen by the first week in August but who knows?

Still need one more person AGAIN!!(laugh)(nutty)