Interest in Inland DFS-100 saw?

impur

I'm going to be buying this saw soon. It just makes fragging so unbelievably simple and puts almost no stress on the coral. I've found them for $209 shipped on ebay. A recent group buy on these over at RC brought the price down to $170 shipped but 10 people were needed. I'm just gauging interest to see if there is enough to get to that 10 person minimum.

http://www.inlandhobby.com/product_p/91060.htm

91060-2.jpg

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hit some LFS's up Miles. Im sure they cant get them for cheaper than $170!

Good idea!! I'll do that.

I would love to take advantage of this. Miles, can you shoot me a pm with the info?

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

The link in my first post should give you all the info you need. Thats not where we'll order them from, but has all the technical data and specs. If we get up around 7 or 8 people here on this thread showing interest i'll go to work on finding a source and getting the best price.

Re: Interest in Inland DFS-100 saw?

Oh no I don't need the specs. I got to see Ryan's (r3)saw first hand and now I want one. I'm just looking at time frame and costs. You have answered my questions for now.

Thanks for the info Miles!

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Miles, I might be interested, hell, I am interested, but for me, it's all about timing on this one, and right now just aint the time LOL Before I get something like that, we gotta have our own place

Let me know when you get it in, I'll bring that dragonsoul down an we'll go to town on it LOL

Mick - sounds good!

Kim not Beth :p - YES you do need it!! With all those sweet chalices and acans you are collecting, this thing will pay for itself in a couple months!

Ryan - will do! Would be nice to get some backups

Kim not Beth :p - YES you do need it!! With all those sweet chalices and acans you are collecting, this thing will pay for itself in a couple months!

LOL Miles, how is it going to pay for itself when we still have frags of our sweet chalices and acans!!! They need to grow, grow babies, grow!! But I must say i sure would be cool to have and frag stuff when they get big enough!!! So you should keep us on the list!(clap)

Beth (not Kim!:D)

Shane sounds good i think this will run into the early parts of July anyway.

Ok i got a reply:

Miles,

Thank you for your inquiry and your interest in Inland products.

You would need to coordinate any purchase with a local fish store. At this time, there are a large number of stores nationwide carrying our DFS-100, but we are also always looking to work with new stores, and a group buy such as you describe would likely be a prime motivation for a store to begin carrying our products.

Your best bet, as you say, would be to work with one of your sponsors. If there's one who is already set up to buy from us, great. If not, please have them contact me for details on what information we would need from them to qualify them for re-seller pricing.

Regards,

Dan Waber

Sales & Marketing Manager

Next step is to choose one of our sponsors who might carry inland or see if they are interested in signing up.