iPhone 4

Danik

the iphones have zero style

old-cellphone.jpg

Jamie's phone is less or more like this. But she got a 1 color 16 lines display! lol

In some schmizza stores they have a collection of old phones, I love them.

I bought my iPhone in 2007. It is still nice looking and working great. Battery is still working. My previous phone battery, an iMate, lasted 1 year.

Time for an upgrade. I will go for the new iPhone. I love it.

So what you are saying is that some people have problems with their 'droids?

Me? No I'm saying I'm satisfied with the product I use. You would never change when satisfied. No idea about androids, I prefer human beings lol

Patience has it's rewards

Hmmm Iphone or droid which one to get....(scratch)

I'll just wait a year for the iphone5 or droid 3 to come out and have one of you sell your current one to me for 50cents so I can afford my LE Tyree looks like my dog threw up alien eye chalice!(laugh)

Don't sweat it' date=' the problems are being blown WAY out of proportion. Enjoy your new phones :)[/quote']

Totally agree. People writing link bait articles to gin up a pseudo-story. I still your nuts not to use some sort of case with any smartphone given that an accident could cost 400-500-600 bucks depending.

Re: iPhone 4

There are ALWAYS issues with new devices and technology

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk....Generally speaking there is a large difference between iPhone people and Android people. IPhone people are the ones who wants a phone that will do whatever they want, Android people want a phone that can do whatever they imagine.

There are ALWAYS issues with new devices and technology

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk....Generally speaking there is a large difference between iPhone people and Android people. IPhone people are the ones who wants a phone that will do whatever they want, Android people want a phone that can do whatever they imagine.

Best of luck "imagining" a 960-by-640 - 326 ppi screen

Droid DOESN'T do 720p

Uh...my Motorola droid DOES 720p imagine that., maybe the HTC's don't, I dunno I don't research knock off's...go on....Google it....you will see.

Glad iphone finally caught up and if we are comparing i4 to droid, shouldn't it be the X which is probably better than mine?

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

The Droid and Droid X both have a resolution of 854x480 - 720p resolution is 1280x720 so no matter how much you want it to be 720p it's impossible which is why Verizon had to change their ads for the Droid X. You should also note that with the larger screen but same resolution as the Droid the Droid X pixel density actually drops to 217 ppi - far less than the 326 ppi on the iPhone 4 which easily has the best looking screen I've seen on any mobile device.

Are they? I dunno I Googled it after you said that and the response I got was 720....oh well....I am not getting an "X" anyway as I am fond of the physical keyboard....which neither iphone has;) so there

What I do know is I have 2 friends with iphone's out here and both love my Droid. One fact that remains undisputed here is both the Droid's and the Iphone's are lightyears ahead of the rest of the field. I got on my buddies new blackberry and was anticipating getting my Droid back in my hands

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk