iPhone 4

Danik

Re: iPhone 4

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!(laugh)(laugh)(laugh)(laugh) iphone killer!! That's a good one!!!(laugh)(laugh)(laugh)

I totally agree....iphone isn't even worth mentioning, much less calling out....how much these iphone4's setting you guys back? Seems apple knows how to make the most (money) outta their customers....

Let's compare....$400 iphone vs $200 Droid....lol. What's sad is regardless of opinions....professional reviews prove Droid to be the better phone.....some like iphones....well much like the iphone's motto....idont

;)

Sent from my Droid

Well...obviously your a fan of the droid' date=' go troll the droid thread... Oh wait, there isn't one because no one uses them ;)[/quote']

I have a Droid. It has some technical advantages over the iPhone, and the Cloud-based push services that Google is working on will enable some extremely cool apps that'll make some iPhone users *very* jealous... but I'll be the first to admit the current Android UI isn't as elegant as iOS yet.

Hopefully when it gets to its ver4, things will be a bit more even (clap) Google just hired the lead webOS UI designer away from Palm (and out from under HP DOH!), I suspect he has a few cool ideas for places to take the Android UI :D

Anyways, rather than the usual platform wars can't we all just be glad we've got two very capable competitors keeping each other honest and innovating? And even better, be glad that neither of them is Microsoft? (laugh) Talk about irrelevant...

Anyways, rather than the usual platform wars can't we all just be glad we've got two very capable competitors keeping each other honest and innovating? And even better, be glad that neither of them is Microsoft? (laugh) Talk about irrelevant...

Wait, you don't think the Kin is going to dominate? :-)

Well... it would be like me going in his zoa thread and telling him how much better sps are than those overpriced polyps! :)

Yeah no thread just forums....and yes I love my Droid....and if you are referring to the $5 polyps being over priced....check todays posts...someone is asking $32 for them....or maybe its the $50 frags of Magicians with 5 polyps that I see listed all over the place for $25 each....or is it the fact that most of the frags have double the polyp count as advertised? You would be hard pressed to convince me that sticks and painted rocks are "better" than zoa's...but I can understand what you are talking about as there are a few I have met that consider zoa's to be weeds....then again there are some who are like me who whenever I get a painted rock or stick I either give it away or toss it....but everyone has their own favorite flavor....

Honestly, I trully don't have bad feelings against iphones....just against Apple as a whole....I personally refuse to join the cult....but they are nice....true there are problems with the pre ordering but there usually is with any new piece of technology that is worth while or well hyped....as for the crashing video...anyone could have pulled one of MANY videos of Bill Gates demonstrating windows and having crashes or my personal favorite is the blue screen during the introduction of XP.

Feel free to post anything you want in my thread....you can call any of them over priced as honestly they all are when you consider whole sale on PH's is around $80 for 60+ polyps and they sell all day long for $60 a peice....including SPS....but the fact is I have yet to find anyone selling 4 RH's for $300 much less excepting offers....but if you can find one feel free to post a link and I will adjust price.

Oh....and I currently pay $40 now....and have been doing so....for my Droid....with unlimited data....plus due to my million complaints I have unlimited minutes as well....plus 10 instead of the offered 5 on the friends and family deal.....

So to set record straight...Apple blows, Microsoft blows....especially their "warrenty" service, Verizon blows, AT&T blows as did cingular....the best I have had was Alltell in Vegas because I paid $39.99 for unlimited everything followed by Nextel due to their service and support and the $69.99 for unlimited everything.

Can someone tell me why phone carriers consider text different from data? Cause I am lost

Sent from my Droid

I have a Droid. It has some technical advantages over the iPhone, and the Cloud-based push services that Google is working on will enable some extremely cool apps that'll make some iPhone users *very* jealous... but I'll be the first to admit the current Android UI isn't as elegant as iOS yet.

Hopefully when it gets to its ver4, things will be a bit more even (clap) Google just hired the lead webOS UI designer away from Palm (and out from under HP DOH!), I suspect he has a few cool ideas for places to take the Android UI :D

Agreed on the UI issues....and the Microsft comment....MS's phones leave A LOT to be desired

Sent from my Droid

And I refuse to join the cult of paying $300 for 4 polyps of ANY type of coral. You just keep perpetuating the ridiculous hype! ;)

I would tend to agree...I saw some Jiggyfly fruit salad chalice and the price was astonishing...same with the my miami....crazy....but it goes on and on....black hornets, soprano's, jedi mind trick monti, and on and on and on

Sent from my Droid

Wow good info thanks, looks like IPhone 4 is the leader not just by looks.

iPhone-4g-vs-EVO-4g

iPhone 4 vs. Droid X video

iPhone4 Reviews Roundup

I'm not sure what "professionals" you are reading Eric but every single A list reviewer I've seen has stated without a doubt the iPhone 4 has a set a new standard in the smartphone market. Ever seen an article title with the words "Droid Killer" in it?