iPhone 4

Danik

Let's keep you bored at work. I like having my lights on. :)

Let me guess, you work at a nuclear power plant and you are only needed if there is a meltdown. You are the one that calls the President and tells him that there is a problem right before you die... :)

dsoz

I had issues with trying to order it on line. So I went to the At&t store and got it done but it took about an hour. Their systems were so slow due to all of the preorders going on. But it's done and I get three of them on the 24th.

Droid X is the new iphone killer. We will see if I can score one' date=' since AT&T kept the contract with the iphone for a little while longer.[/quote']

Droid X is nice too but way to huge in size. Almost like carrying ipad in your pocket. Lol

what does the i phone 4 do that the 3gs doesn't?

Too much to list, the biggest things are the super fast chip and a longer lasting battery along with video conference.

And the cooler loooks... But who cares about that. Lol

Too much to list, the biggest things are the super fast chip and a longer lasting battery along with video conference.

And the cooler loooks... But who cares about that. Lol

Its still on At&T though so it wont make a difference (laugh)(laugh)

Apple said they have a five year contract with AT&T so it will be about two more years on the contract. That is at least what some of the workers at Apple Bridgeport said. And I had AT&T along time ago the service was crap so I switched to verizon. But having the iPhone for about two years now the service is comparable to verizon in my experience with the two services.

Apple said they have a five year contract with AT&T so it will be about two more years on the contract. That is at least what some of the workers at Apple Bridgeport said. And I had AT&T along time ago the service was crap so I switched to verizon. But having the iPhone for about two years now the service is comparable to verizon in my experience with the two services.

I never had any problems with Cingular or AT&T since I was a kid.

I never had any problems with Cingular or AT&T since I was a kid.

Same here. I am still 'grandfathered' in to the lower pricing levels since I have been a customer for so long. Or something like that because my base cost is alot cheaper then everyone else i know that uses AT&T.

I think AT&T take a lot of heat for their coverage in certain parts of the country. They've got big problems in several east coast areas (ie Boston & NYC). Plus, they really screwed the pooch last year when their vmail system went down (for several days) and they didn't let users know.

Any body have luck preordering iPhone 4? Took me 9hr to preorder one and I'll have it on the 24th. :)

I was only able to my pre-orders in with the in-store pickup option. Did one through the Apple Store iPhone app and the other through Apple's website. Seems like quite a bit of the failure was on AT&T's side (shocking) checking for account eligibility on the upgrades. Heard this morning Apple sold over 600K that first day even with all the website issues. Our business AT&T rep told me the next day he spent 14 hours entered orders.

I always find it hilarious how the haters try to criticize a phone that no one even has in their hands. Even in the face of Apple's long track record of releasing solid hardware and easily the best end user experience in the industry for a huge swath of consumers they still hold up their "iPhone killers" as the doom of Apple. Best of luck boys - by the specs alone iPhone 4 once again jumps a year ahead of the pack.

got my iphone 4 today' date=' it's nice..... goes well with apex[/quote']

You dog! I think I'm going down to pick mine up in the AM - Apple says they are holding preorder pickups until closing but it would be a huge buzzkill to wait all day just to find out they over committed their initial shipment.