schooltanksystem003.jpg

frag tank

schooltanksystem002.jpg

another frag tank

schooltanksystem001.jpg

other frag tank

schooltanksystem002.jpg

sorry they have been so long in coming.

Awsome, Great setups...I was curious in this tank below, what the coral was that was just to the right of the center of the tank, that looks to be cupping/plating? That is a really cool piece...

schooltanksystem002.jpg

David' date=' that coral is a green monti cap with purple rim. Awesome coral[/quote']

Awsome, Thanks! "Mental note to put that on my wish list"...(plotting)

Did you notice that picture #5 and #7 are the same pic? Just giving you a hard time, but they are. What made me notice the most was the green/purple rim monti just right of center... Looks nice. :)

dsoz

It spoils some of my fun when you people can answer my questions for me Mike and Bob!!! LOL The purple rimmed green monti is actually called Mr. S's mojo magic and frags will be available to help support TFT!!! I have had a few kids set up small tanks which magically got filled with frags from me. (they are not economically stable so no biggy!) I think the big tank is actually closer to 120 or bigger according to Shane when he did the measuring. Mick, all of the tanks have clowns but the main tank has about 20 in it. Your rose plays host to whichever clown is the closest at the time. The clowns school and swim around the main tank since it has a center overflow.

The purple rimmed green monti is actually called Mr. S's mojo magic and frags will be available to help support TFT!!!

Put me down for a Frag...I like it...:D

The magic is happening although I lost track or I melted the clubs yellow lunars. You can see how I could lose track of them!!! LOL