RBTA Blenderized?

racefan

I awoke today to little bits of orange pieces scattered about my downstairs tank & my RBTA missing. It looks like it may have gotten sucked in a powerhead & blenderized throughout the night. Do I need to do anything other than maybe add some fresh carbon? Mike

what kind of powerhead do you have? I have a tunze nanostream, and every time one of my rbta walks in on it, there is very minimal damage. Just a few cut up tenticles. Just turn the pump off, and it'll eventually walk away.

what kind of powerhead do you have? I have a tunze nanostream' date=' and every time one of my rbta walks in on it, there is very minimal damage. Just a few cut up tenticles. Just turn the pump off, and it'll eventually walk away.[/quote']

Maxi-Jet & there's nothing left of it, just little bitty pieces(like nothing bigger than a 1/16" of an inch)

Hey racefan, if any of thsoe piecese attach, well, you might have a ton of little tiny babies runnin around LOL woody at seahorse has one in his nem tank that's no bigger than the end of my pinkie finger, LITERALLY, I want it just cause it's so [language filter] tiny, thing is cute as hell LOL