Posting some Pics of my Corals

ReefSafari

Well, I got a wild hare up my:eek: and thought I would snap some new pics, mostly to document where my tank is as of now, so I can look back in the future and either cry at how beautiful it was....lol, or be suprised at how much things have grown...Please forgive any Newb(Noob) mistakes you may see...I really don't know what I am doing...(nutty)

Anyway, thought I would share a few pics..ok alot of pics..

Full tank shot...

P6080005.jpg

Tyree Green Toadstool

P6080006.jpg

Pagoda Cup Coral

P6080008.jpg

Green Frog Spawn

P6080007.jpg

Closeup

P6080017.jpg

Pink/Peach/Orange Frogspawn

P6080010.jpg

Hammer Coral

P6080011.jpg

Closeup

P6080023.jpg

Start of the zoanthid garden area

P6080014.jpg

Frilly/Hairy Mushrooms

P6080015.jpg

Green Ricordia

P6080024.jpg

Uknown Mushroom (Striped Watermelon?) But I like it, its big too..

P6080020.jpg

And last but not least...the BOSS of the tank...our Haddons Carpet Anemone...aka "Pit of Despair"

P6080013.jpg

Everything still looks alive so you must be doing it right lol. Looks great! You still going to eugene this month?

HA..Thanks...I kinda think the pics make the tank look nicer than it is..lol, My wife is going to go to Eugene for her brothers UofO Graduation...I have to work on Monday, so I am staying home..She is going with her family.

HA..Thanks...I kinda think the pics make the tank look nicer than it is..lol' date=' My wife is going to go to Eugene for her brothers UofO Graduation...I have to work on Monday, so I am staying home..She is going with her family.[/quote']

That sucks i was hoping you were coming too since you'll be driving right by town could of checked out my tank and my 120 that im going to be setting up soon hopefully