Request for new sub forum and mod rights.

CA2OR

This is just a thought but with all the group buys we have like the Bulk Reef Supply, TECO group buy, the other 2 zoa group buys, the recent salt group buy, and another group buy I am considering to help us reefers of PNWMAS go "green"....I am thinking it might be a good idea to make a "Group Activities" or even "Group Buys" forum just like that of the Grow Out Competitions....just a thought....it would get all those threads out of "General Interest" and centralized for locating relevant threads for updates or track progress as well as organizing group buys and would be benefitial for both present and future use.

Next request is if you want to or will grant me Mod privlages or rights to the "Share the Love" forum that would be great...

Thanks. Figured I would need approval from the BOD or what ever...plus I don't know if I am the only one that thinks this is a good idea

Sent from my brain using telepathy

I would also like to add to the list: Teachers want list and one that recognizes donations. The thread above the classifieds one does not do the donators justice because lots of people post there and I would like to have a longer run on people that have gone out of their way to support TFT. The club needs to know about these people and sponsors. Thanks Dave.