A BIG Thanks to Totally Exotic Corals of Oregon!!!

Thank you letter that was sent to Jody/Totally Exotic Corals of Oregon to show our appreciation for his support to the GOC/club...(clap)

On behalf of PNWMAS I would like to thank you for your generous gift of corals for our GOC as well as your previous donation that was provided to the Hatfield Marine Science Center. Your commitment to helping marine life prosper in the Great North West is sincerely appreciated.

Each year PNWMA continues to advance its mission of saving our marine life through our programs such as “Tanks for Teachers” and we have seen much success in marine life growth.

The goal of the PNWMAS is to continue to make a difference in our Marine life. With the help of donations from supporters such as you we will continue to see improvements.

Thanks again for your generous support of our efforts to save Marine life.(rock2)

Sitting in anticipation for a sneak peak as to what was donted other than the 3 eyes of OOME and the Vivid Enchino Chalice

Vivid Enchino AKA Pink Boobies I believe, many threads out there on that one same ,different same????

List Frank..........

PLEEEEEEEEZ(clap)

(naughty):D

Sitting in anticipation for a sneak peak as to what was donted other than the 3 eyes of OOME and the Vivid Enchino Chalice

Vivid Enchino AKA Pink Boobies I believe, many threads out there on that one same ,different same????

List Frank..........

PLEEEEEEEEZ(clap)

(naughty):D

I hear pink boobies and vivid echino are one in the same. More fun to say pink boobies!

Thanks Frank!

I was getting lost with all of those Emerald girls polls- or is it the pollqueen now??

Anyway thanks

I have to make 100 polls before I can be the pollqueen and I did find out today that my polls can be locked down!(laugh)

Thanks for the list Frank (clap)so what is first prize, second etc?(scratch) Does the person get to pick what they want?

Thanks Garrett too! I just saw you donated 25 dollar gift certificate!

Re: A BIG Thanks to Totally Exotic Corals of Oregon!!!

Here is a list of all the donations Jody has made to the GOC's....I left the values to give an idea of exactly how generous he has been...

Nov. 09

Mint and Cream Chalice -45.00

"TEC" Crown Jewel Favia-65.00

Tubb's Blue Polyp Birdsnest-25.00

"TEC" Shades of Fall-45.00

"ORA" Hawkins-30.00

TEC Orange Lepastrea-30.00

Sunset Monti-30.00

TEC Green Eye Monster-30.00

TEC Orange Crush-45.00

July 09

TEC Superman-35.00

Boogieman-75.00

Xmas-45.00

Current SPS

Pink Boobies-200.00

Booberry-65.00

Rainbow Monti-25.00

Tubs Birdsnest-25.00

Widowmaker Paly-25.00

Orange Eyed Monster Echinata-30.00

3 Eye Oregon Mummy Eye-200.00

The pic's are only here to show some of them....plus I know we all enjoy coral pic's....good eye candy.

Ponape.jpg

IMG_4122.jpg

IMG_2335.jpg

IMG_2338-1.jpg

MintandCream.jpg

TECCrownJewelFavia.jpg

IMG_2991.jpg

IMG_2986.jpg

IMG_2995.jpg

TECOrangeLeptastrea.jpg

SunsetMonti.jpg

TECGreenEyeMonster.jpg