GOC contestants please read....

Just wanted to give you guys a heads up...Chief has been kind enough to hook us up with another sub forum for the SPS GOC....please post all related threads and updates in this forum....

http://www.pnwmas.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=115

I will keep you guys posted as things progress and change...

I think it would be fair to call this competition officially started as of June 1st...however with the delays in distribution I think it should be extended an additional week or 2 as not everyone got their frags on time...I know some of you are as far as 3 weeks behind but I don't want this to go on forever....honestly I think 4 or 5 months would suffice...but this should allow for some clear cut winners...This may change as I have yet to clear this with Impur, Snowpunk, Grassi, or Frank....did I leave anyone out?(scratch)

If you haven't already done so please run out to your nearest Dollartree

http://www.dollartree.com/custserv/locate_store.cmd

and pick up a plastic ruler. We are going to use those to judge growth for the remainder of this competition....I promise next round will be much more informative and these things will be decided in advance. I know it was the organizers plan to provide said rulers but apparently it didn't happen.

Which brings me to photo updates....as in past competitions I think once a month is sufficient for posting updates....however to make this simple I am going to request all updates to be in by the 1st of each month. I would also like to request simple post updates, no photo required, to be posted no later than the 15th of each month.

Prizes, donating sponsers, and rule review is in the works...

Thank you for your patients as I try to get this sorted out. If you feel you have an area here that you can contribute feel free to post it. I would like as much of this to be "public knowledge" as possible as that way there are fewer questions requiring attention to answer. As I am sure most of you can imagine there is a lot that goes on "behind the scenes" so to speak with organization, obtaining donations, and so on....so it isn't always a quick answer that can be provided when questions are asked.

Last topic....we will be addressing the destination or future of the remaining colony shortly and I or we or someone will update you....

My first task here is to sort through all the threads and collect all the information so I can get it all into one thread....because this is way to confusing for me right now.....I am here to assist until this all gets sorted out and organized. I cannot run this as I did before as I don't have the time nor space available with a new child arriving shortly so I will need to work fast.

OMG-are you serious

I guess the squeaky wheel (me) gets greased-(laugh)

I will just pat myself on the back for stirring up a **** storm and getting the train back on tracks-feel free to flame-(wife) me or thank me-:p OR send cash donations to my paypal account-(plotting)

Thank you Eric for taking control and providing the information that was so desperately needed ( I say that without looking yet-;)) and hopefully this will be as good as all the other GOC's that you took care of with Snowpunk.

I hope you stick around and handle these in the future.

See some of you in the winners circle-cocky huh(whistle)

;)

• Like 1

I'm still waiting on my tax reciept for my prize donations for the sps GOC think someone can get that handled' date=' and sorry didnt know ware else to post.[/quote']

I knew nothing about this jody. I'll call frank tomorrow and get it taken care of.

Re: GOC contestants please read....

Jody I want you to know that as long as I am involved in this you can feel free to post any concerns or complaints you have or shoot them to me and I will address it.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Eric, I just wanted to say thank your for taking charge again and organizing this. Helping out with just a small part of this, I realize how much time, energy, and know how arranging these things are.(clap)

Jody, your donations are also very greatly appreciated from the forum members. It can not be said enough! Even though you may not always hear it directly every time I mention your name to a member when I show them the grow out zoas, they always come back with:

"He's a huge contributor to the forum and should get our support first over any outside company that is not a sponsor"

I completely agree!(clap)

Kudos to both of you and Eric!(clap)

Question for ya

If you haven't already done so please run out to your nearest Dollartree

http://www.dollartree.com/custserv/locate_store.cmd

and pick up a plastic ruler. We are going to use those to judge growth for the remainder of this competition....

I went to the dollar tree yesterday, the ruler I saw was no better than what I have, actually worse IMO, it did not start the measuring at the edge of the ruler, it started about 1/4" in from the end, but if that is "the standard" let me know, they came in packs of 2, I would guess all stores are the same.

I understand or can read that is what you called for but if different stores are stocking different rulers, well......it'll be different measurements-:D

Anybody else seeing anything different, the rulers are colored a greenish color and purple.

LMK, I just wanted to be certain before I spent my weekly allowance-(nono)

I can check another store. If I find some ya want me to drop one your porch?

Mine only has white ones and its only 1 i don't get a double pack!! Cheap bastages!!! (laugh)

Can i just use the clear one i bought? Sorry to be a pain.....

Great job getting this back on track Eric!