Clowns for teachers??!!!

Mr S

Thanks to Dave (Barleycuda) for the awesome donation of Clowns for the TFT program. Any teacher who wants some clowns let me know. They have awesome color and hosted as soon as I put them in the tank. Thanks again Dave. It is always a pleasure to visit you and you have always supported the TFT program. I really appreciate it. Teachers pm me if you are interested. Anyone else I will sell them to you for $100 each to help buy salt for the TFT program (LOL)

Oh the little clownfish were so cute!(clap)

Very awesome barelycuda for the donation!

100 dollars huh? DOH!I guess I should have grabbed one when you weren't looking!;)

All you teachers should grab these! Tank raised ocellaris are the best and he had some black and white ones in the bucket too!

I hope you didn't get too wet with bucket o clowns and zoa rock between your legs in that chick magnet you guys were driving!(laugh)

Are they looking and laughing at us or with us?

I always find if you are not sure assume that everyone is laughing withyou even though it may not be true and it will do wonders for your self esteem!(laugh)

You guys are killing my self esteem

Bob take every insult as a compliment and your self esteem will go far!:p(scratch)

I sound like a fortune cookie!(laugh)

Roger,

You are very welcome for the clowns. I don't have a lot of corals or other cool stuff but I've got your back on the fish :) Hopefully in the near months after the clownhouse expansion is complete and the new tanks are in that the bangaii's, red scotter blennies, and sharpnose gobies can start trickling your way too.