vanz

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I can only get to 75

Brandon just click one of the 5 towers at the bottom. The ice (blue) and earth (green) are the best. Then place it near the track the dots take. After you place the tower, click on it and it will have an arrow pointing up and tell you how much gold it is to upgrade. Keep upgrading till you can't anymore.

whoa you got to 70 on your first try? You must play warcraft a lot huh? I think I got 20 or so on the first. I played a little of warcraft 3 a long time ago.

Took me forever to break 67...discovered that I don't have to upgrade all the water towers. Get the greens fully upgraded at the crucial points. The flower canons are crappy don't you think? Fire doesn't do jack.

Yah i figured that out too. The blues have great range, but the greens have the most damage at the lowest cost. I figured it out lol The flowers do 9k dmg at a cost of 3k, the greens have 9k damage at a cost of 2360. I tried upgrading the flowers and you get 15k damage but that costs like 8k total and less range. You could get 18k damage from 2 greens at just under 5k gold.

I bought WC3 and didn't like the normal gameplay. So i hit up the user created maps, found the tower defense games and played them non stop. Some of the ones i couldn't beat i would play offline until i could beat it. Addicting to me.