Share the Love....but for this round Timing is everything....

CA2OR

So the title kinda says it all....I keep trying some different methods to find which is the most entertaining for participating parties....so here is my next attempt...

The Prize:

My "mother" fungia..:eek:..this sweetie opens up to be around 4 inches in diameter....it has produced 6 babies recently....only one of which has a new home with Snowpunk. It is green with green tenticals....some of them are orange....some of them are purple....it has a purple with white stripes mouth..(drooler)..and it seems to be changing colors as are the babies....I need to get this out as I don't have room for it.

b4fec030.jpg

ac0b3a98.jpg

How it works:(plotting)

This one isn't going to be a week long as the others are...but here's how it is going to go down....

This will end of the 5th of June along with the other one....but this time the way it goes is whoever can get the last post to show a time stamp of 1:00pm on June 5th wins....so if your post shows 1:01pm you are too late and if it shows 12:59pm you are too early....get it?(scratch)

Good luck....(scary)

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Share the Love....but for this round Timing is everything....

how does that work anyways?

Well everytime you post it gets a time stamp...so whoevers "Share the love" post is the last one to show 1:00pm on the June 5th will win....not 12:59 or 1:01 but 1:00 on the dot...and its on the 5th...not the 4th or 6th

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Well everytime you post it gets a time stamp...so whoevers "Share the love" post is the last one to show 1:00pm on the June 5th will win....not 12:59 or 1:01 but 1:00 on the dot...and its on the 5th...not the 4th or 6th

I know i was just messin around since i won't be around for this blessed event.

can't multiple people get that time stamp though?

its the last person to get the time stamp that wins bud.

can't multiple people get that time stamp though?

Yes...but only 1 will be the last one before the 1:01pm stamp begins

Hey wait. I have complete control... (innocent)

I could shut down the forums. Make the post at exactly 1pm and turn them back on at 1:02pm.

:eek:

Just kiddin'... I am going to be at the NW Bug Run in Woodburn tomorrow.

Good luck everyone.

Jay

Bummer...maybe you will be around for the next one....you can try the triple threat one....you'll get a pm and have 20 minutes to respond.....snatch someones iphone and post....;)

Bummer...maybe you will be around for the next one....you can try the triple threat one....you'll get a pm and have 20 minutes to respond.....snatch someones iphone and post....;)

got an Iphone. Need to upgrade my tapatalk.

Jay