RainbowReef

-Stands up- Ahem Hi My Name is Kerry.. and I'm addicted to Saltwater fish and Bright Coral. So I'm new to the forum and Saltwater. I just started my own little tank. (A 24 Gal Aqua Pod) ^_^ It was a great price at Rose City Aquarium's, SO I had to have it. I do have some Experience in Saltwater because my other half has his Fantasy 46 Gal Bow front he's been drooling over for a long time. So I'm not completely new. I'm Technically just starting my own tank.

Other Than That I have NO Idea what to say.

• Like 1

You know... I just spent a Couple Minutes of my life I can never get back...=P Trying to figure out your little Signature... I'm pretty confused.. You Succeeded.

I dont know if is formula is right, he should not be subtracting the PH balance, unless that day falls on the 2nd Tuesday of each week-(nutty)(laugh)

Welcome aboard-My first tank was a 24 gallon Nano-That lasted almost 5 weeks before my FIRST upgrade-Good luck with that.

Welcome aboard there are some great peeps here. Nick is one of them for sure-(clap)

and "keep coming back it works"-(only a few should recognize that line)-:p

I dont know if is formula is right, he should not be subtracting the PH balance, unless that day falls on the 2nd Tuesday of each week-(nutty)(laugh)

Your just jealous that you didn't invent a masterpiece formula that 90% of the time it works every time, wait what time is it?

Whom is this Roy Hmm? A selection hmm? Yeah Longview... Sucks when it comes to looking for a good selection on coral. Though My Other Half and I, did give one of the guys down there a few good ideas and some tips about what kind of coral they should have... and maybe upgrading some of their tanks.... I mean... When I walk into a store I want to be Dazzled and AWED by what they have.. instead of.. Oh.. Yeah.. so that was here last week... anything new? "Nope. this is what we got"

Ooooh! I really LOVED the Nano Reef when we were there last week I think it was. He had lots of Puffers that i wanted.. But OF COURSE they EAT CORAL... Rotten little buggers. TO Bad.. Or i would have Taken them all. Their sooo cute.

i have 2 puffers, they don't even bat an eye at my corals

REALLY? I've been wanting one of those little Buggers. What kind do you have? The Spotted ones are nice looking... I've been eye balling one of those. But wouldn't they eat my fish? Well I guess thats not to much of an issue.. Im going to be getting maybe one other fish that could fit in my tank. Something colorful of course. AND maybe a puffer... now that you say that.. But I guess it all depends on the fish.. some are just little punks. like the blue Damsel we have in the 46 Gal. She's just a little.... Well.. (Insert bad words here). She's just mean to the other fish.

I have a saddle back valentini.

DSC_0037.JPG

and a brackish green spotted leopard puffer.

IMG0958.jpg

You do want to exercise caution with them. The ones i have are nice tank mates, they don't fight with anything. They live with 2 clarkii clowns, 2 tangs, 2 blennies, a few peppermint shrimp, hermit crabs, spiny and pencil urchins.