Tiny Tank Wonder

pitaloo

Good morning! My name is Stephanie. I have a 6 gallon salt water tank that is doing very well. I have several kinds of zoas, 2 different shrimp, 2 fish, a hammer coral, 2 colt corals, two types of ricordia, and room for more zoas (clap)

I can't wait for my new frag tank because as you may have guessed I am almost out of room in my cutey tank (sad)

• Like 1

It's kind of a solid top. It's the fluval edge tank. Todd wasn't happy with the lighting (I liked the whole zen sort of feel to it) so he bent up some metal and painted it black and added the Current USA powerbright led lights to it. I love it now although I do get worried when he starts to modify things. He gets carried away at times (nutty)

I think the zoas will do great in my little tank. All of my current zoas have multiple babies. Todd's a little jealous at how fast they are growing in my little tank. (laugh)

They really seem to like it under the led lights. The bright white ones anyways.

Thanks for all the compliments. I look to the tank to bring me peace at night and it does it's job very well. (peace)