WTS: 2003 Yamaha Vstar Classic

alright dropped the price another $200 bucks..

I just don't want it to be sitting in the garage. Someone should be enjoying the bike.

I will take $2900 cash.

Or I will accept $2500 cash plus saltwater trades.

Let me know what you've got. Go to the first post to see pictures.

I will be around all weekend.

I'm still asking $3200 on Craigslist and will continue to do so but if someone on the forum wants to save some cash let me know!!!

oh man Noob!! what a good price' date=' its so tempting and wish i had money lol and i agree someone does need to enjoy the bike and that's why i think you should give it to me for an extended test drive ;)[/quote']

If you give me the cash, you can have it my friend....(clap)

I know you want it... no car.. need bike....can't resist....just buy...(laugh)

Asking $2900...

Or $2500 plus trade for saltwater accessories or another tank......(scary)

I know you guys are getting sick of seeing this thread. The faster you buy it the faster I close the thread....lol

My wife is throwing a garage sale starting tomorrow as well so it will be out all day so I hope it gets sold this weekend. I just want my garage back.

Nope. Not sure what the deal is right now with people. Now that you've sold your tanks you should buy it.

yeah i know. that sucks! well I would buy it but I'm gonna get my friends civic for my daily driver. I might buy your bike in late aug or sept if you still have it

• 2 weeks later...
yeah i know. that sucks! well I would buy it but I'm gonna get my friends civic for my daily driver. I might buy your bike in late aug or sept if you still have it

At this rate I very well might have it. Sure the cash would be nice, but I feel bad that I have a bike and it's not getting it's time outside like it should be.

It's not too late to get this bike for anyone that is interested. I have had so many craigslist people call and email on the bike and flake out. I've sold many of things on there and never have had this bad of a turnout.

So since I can't edit my thread anymore I hope everyone looks at the last threads on the classifieds.

NEW PRICE $2700!! Just found out that my dog needs surgery and I need the cash to help pay for it.

I would take $2500 and trade for saltwater stuff still.

I have decided against this price. I was looking for a quick sale during the summer but it is back to $2900.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Time to upgade your tank :)

unfortunately it's time to pay a few bills....(flame)

but I might use some of it for a few things in the tank.

Congratulations Jesse! It's about time! That's gotta feel good!(clap)

Long time coming. I'm just glad I don't have to deal with it anymore.