Show me your clowns!

Emerald525

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not much Clarki love:D I know they are the red headed step children of the clown world...:p They are not my favorite clownfish, but this one has grown on my, it came with the Carpet Anemone...(laugh) Its the only clownfish I have...but the Clarki's have grown on me...

Back when we first got them...He/she was very pale almost hypo looking, but now he is dark, I will have to update with new pics...

003-4.jpg

005-3.jpg

005-4.jpg

I have more and better pics...I am just away from my home computer at the moment...

David I love that carpet anemone and never get tired of you posting pictures of it. You are right clarkiis do not get much love. Poor guys... They deserve love too.(clap)

From a woman perspective, they aren't as cute as the ocellaris. First thing we did when we got our first tank was traded the clarkii that came with the tank for 2 little nemos!(laugh)

First thing we did when we got our first tank was traded the clarkii that came with the tank for 2 little nemos!(laugh)

Poor little Clarki....nobody loves them(sad)...:p I have to admit, I wasn't thrilled when Amanda wanted the Carpet and it was hosting this Clarki, I didn't have the heart to seperate them (I know Lame(nutty))...Its cool...While the Clarki was not my first choice of Clownfish, I have grown fond of this ugly clown...:D

Poor little Clarki....nobody loves them(sad)...:p I have to admit' date=' I wasn't thrilled when Amanda wanted the Carpet and it was hosting this Clarki, I didn't have the heart to seperate them (I know Lame(nutty))...Its cool...While the Clarki was not my first choice of Clownfish, I have grown fond of this ugly clown...:D[/quote']

most of them are actually not to bad. i had 2 that were very pretty, they just got a bit to big and aggressive for the tank. but your right, yours is a little bit ugly. LOL DOH!

• 2 weeks later...