Show me your clowns!

Emerald525

Okay, Okay, I think I said in another thread (useless poll) that clowns creep me out but I was talking about the human kind with the fake painted smiles on their face!:eek:

Would love to see other people's clowns!

I love clownfish and love watching them host an anemone...

Heres a pic of my black and white female with her RBTA:

DSC05095ARW.jpg

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am the worst at taking pictures of fish. The only way i can get a clear pic is with a flash, so sorry about the washed out color.

Here are my guard dogs. They have been living in one of my frag tanks for almost 2 years. That is about as long as it has been since i've had a display tank. Although my display hit the docks yesterday, so they will have a nice home soon!

Pair: (female-right / male-left)

clown1.jpg

Female:

clown2.jpg

Male:

clown3.jpg

AC-Kevin

Which pair do you want to see?? I have about 12 :).... I'll have to get the camera out and get some new ones. My favorites are the nigripes, picasso's, and of course danny devito the ultra stubby.

Of the others there are 2 pairs of true percs, 2 pair of ocellaris, cinnamon, clarkii, 2 pair of B&W, and an onyx pair.

Which pair do you want to see?? I have about 12 :).... I'll have to get the camera out and get some new ones. My favorites are the nigripes, picasso's, and of course danny devito the ultra stubby.

Of the others there are 2 pairs of true percs, 2 pair of ocellaris, cinnamon, clarkii, 2 pair of B&W, and an onyx pair.

Yes, yes , yes , and those yes, yes, yes , yes , yes... you get the point!:D

Nice pic Mr. Scuito!(clap)

Reefit yours is hilarious!(laugh) I love maroon clowns but they can be such a holes. I tried to put one in the aggressive tank but he kept picking on the baby clown trigger so he had to go back. Can't mess with my favorite fish(nono)

Barelycuda I know you have maybe one or 2 clownfish..(scratch) Would love to see them!;)

A lot of the clowns in the tank are still developing their black on the fins but it is cool to walk up and have 300-400 clowns looking up at you saying hi and feed me :)

Oh how cool would that be!!!

I can't wait to get the chance to come and see the clown house!

Beth

Meeting is here in September. The expansion should be done by then and there will be more to look at. I need to start the clownhouse expansion thread but I won't have any time til this weekend. I have been taking pictures so far. Maybe after the second batch of b-day parties this week I can get the drywall up.