Sign in to follow this  
Gill

share the hate

No misleading here this thing is a terror(scary) He will knock over your frags and perch on your corals. If you have a FOWLR tank this could be the hermit of your dreams. He has a super cool shell complete with an anemone hitchhiker and limpet. He is a unidentified deep water hermit from Hawaiian. You know the drill, only this time "share the hate". DSC_1708.jpg

• Like 1

Re: share the hate

Dude...that guy is dope...I don't want him but he is still sick

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

I wish I had a place for him. I love my little hermits almost as much as the fish. There little fights and the little what I would call sex party's on the monti caps.

Hermits are cool but deserve respect lol can be a little bulldozer terrors but still a cool animal.

I love this guy I just cant keep him in my tank. The "hate" thing was just a joke. Plus i figure it made it extra clear he is not reef safe.

I wish I had a place for him. I love my little hermits almost as much as the fish. There little fights and the little what I would call sex party's on the monti caps.

I have to see a pic of that lol

He is big enough and would work out just fine in my FOWLR..I have 3 other hermits that are 2 inchers.. mabey a s*x party on the sand bed?

It's 1006 and he's not online! Why do people keep doing this to me?(scary)

Don't they realize I have nothing better to do than to watch the clock!(nutty)

Awesome! I won! I won the little beastie!(clap)(yahoo)(yahoo)(cheer)(dancing) I never win any raffle even with these kind of odds! He will fit in well with the agressive tank!

triggers

If the triggers start going after him, then i'll take him off your hands. My trigger loved hermit crabs so not sure if you have any in your tank currently.

Haven't had a problem with the hermits and the trigger fish. They don't seem to notice the hermits and I don't think they would mess with that bad boy anyway!

Wow i just watched him oust a 2-3" bristtle worm from an empty shell and then procced to devore it. Looks like this guy is going to earn his keep in Kim's tank lol.

Thanks Blake! Nice to meet you and see your tank!(clap) Love the hermit crab! Not worried about the triggers trying to eat him. I would be more worried about him eating the triggers!:eek:

He's making great work of all the algae!

DSC05211ARW.jpg