120 Gallon Reef Build.

ReeFit

What macro are you running in the fuge' date=' what are you using for light (looks like PC's but not certain), and what kind of light cycle are you using?[/quote']

No kidding, I am having no luck with growing macro in my tank, its not dying, just not growing.

You have to see that tang in person to realize how big it is.

looks good.

I am growing Caulerpa, Chaeto, Halimeda, Gracillaria and Mangrove tree's. I prune the caulerpa once every 3 weeks and the other macro about once every month to month and a half. I have two 10k daylight power compacts in there. I believe they are 54w each and i run them at night after all the lights go off for around 8 hours.

No kidding, I am having no luck with growing macro in my tank, its not dying, just not growing.

You have to see that tang in person to realize how big it is.

looks good.

That's my problem. I've had the same ball of Cheato for a year now. (No joke either)

hey that purple tang looks good in there' date=' nice addition!!!![/quote']

yeah, he's finally getting the guts to come out and swim with the fishes now. i was a little worried but now he's out eating like all the rest. won't come up and eat out of my hand yet though like the hippo, yellowfin and yellow tangs do. How are your mangroves doing?

my purple comes up and eats out of my had already. its pretty cool to have around 15 fish trying to eat out of my hand at the same time(laugh). the mangroves are doing well, i was gonna thank you for them in this thread and then thought might be off topic a bit. Thanks for the mangroves. im gonna try and get those frags to you on sat.

my purple comes up and eats out of my had already. its pretty cool to have around 15 fish trying to eat out of my hand at the same time(laugh). the mangroves are doing well' date=' i was gonna thank you for them in this thread and then thought might be off topic a bit. Thanks for the mangroves. im gonna try and get those frags to you on sat.[/quote']

sat is my daughters bday.