Zoa group buy from TECO and another source

CA2OR

Re: Zoa group buy from TECO and another source

Nate I will add you momentarily...Clay I will add the (G) to you in a sec too

Seems we are going to need more growers

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Hey Eric, I am getting ready to PP now-How will it play out you think if we oreder from both sources-shipping will eat up a good portion if we ship twice.

Did you poll everyone to see if they want to "possibly" pony up 10.00 more dollars to be able to get from source "B" also.

Oh my lord I just spit up tea tooooo funnny(laugh)

Same here but not tea-that was a freaking a good one-lots of comedy here on this site

Jody, can we "beat" you up a little on pricing-not scar you but maybe some slight bruising- I KNOW HOW MUCH YOU DO FOR THE CLUB, so dont anybody jump my ****-;)

But being in sales I have to ask, its my nature, plus I get hammered all day long on pricinig-(laugh)

I know you offer discounts occaisonlly and that may be on items you have more inventory on etc.. I understand the idea of overhead and costs associated with doing biz-Its a friendly question and "no" is always an acceptable answer-:p

Anyway, either way, as I posted earlier-I'm in and money is being sent.

Man I am going to have zoas coming out all orrifices after this (3rd) group buy.

Hey Eric, I am getting ready to PP now-How will it play out you think if we oreder from both sources-shipping will eat up a good portion if we ship twice.

Did you poll everyone to see if they want to "possibly" pony up 10.00 more dollars to be able to get from source "B" also.

Same here but not tea-that was a freaking a good one-lots of comedy here on this site

Jody, can we "beat" you up a little on pricing-not scar you but maybe some slight bruising- I KNOW HOW MUCH YOU DO FOR THE CLUB, so dont anybody jump my ****-;)

But being in sales I have to ask, its my nature, plus I get hammered all day long on pricinig-(laugh)

I know you offer discounts occaisonlly and that may be on items you have more inventory on etc.. I understand the idea of overhead and costs associated with doing biz-Its a friendly question and "no" is always an acceptable answer-:p

Anyway, either way, as I posted earlier-I'm in and money is being sent.

Man I am going to have zoas coming out all orrifices after this (3rd) group buy.

I'm confused now brad, what were you trying to get from that? (clap)(nutty)

are we there yet?

No...hadn't done the $10 probe just yet....guess I should but I wanted to see how many join....maybe we won't have to...

OK....pretty much determined slots available and I think we need 30 total to make order from both TECO and Source "B" (rock2) for a total of 74 Polyps :eek: and I have the requests in for a total of 33 frags :eek: so literally EVERYONE can grow something for the group(drooler).

I am awaiting final quotes that include shipping so total of entries may vary by 1 or 2. I think we are at 14 right now(scary)....but if we bump entry another $10 each we can shorten the number of required entries.

Here is the "list" that we are ordering....and I THINK I talked us into a Soprano....but that isn't certain so it won't be on the list posted....so here's the list

6 pink elephants 4 frags

6 blue hornets 2 frags

4 nightmares 2 frags

8 candy apples 2 frags

5 spaceman 2 frags

6 lunar eclipse 2 frags

2 nebulas 1 frag

3 aussie PE's 3 frags

1 xmen 1 frag

1 stardust PE 1 frag

2 rastas 2 frags

2 captian americas 2 frags

4 everlasting gobstoppers 2 frags

8 gold dust 2 frags

10 lakers 2 frags

5 black hole suns 2 frags

71 polyps, 32 frags not to mention freebies....and there are only 3 that aren't duplicated...unless we get the Soprano then there will be 4

We have 14 spots still open so if you want in here's your chance....you are welcome to multiple slots and we need more growers

Yep $20 unless it is decided that we want a smaller list of people then it would go up but the target is 30 at $20