Zoa group buy from TECO and another source

CA2OR

Re: Zoa group buy from TECO and another source

if sopranos are in the deal i want in but thats the onley one i would

Lol....why all the rest aren't worth the $20?....lol. ok well I wouldn't count on it so.....a feeler was sent out by a few on RC....you could jump in on it...the offer is $1500 for 2 polyps....not bad...it would reduce shares to only $500 each instead of the current $750 each...I am sure the other 2 going in on it would appreciate the assistance.

The guy I know, basically said it isn't enough to frag them for...not to mention his comment was you would have to buy 4 but he will only ship 2....I guess he usually loses a couple when he fragged and he is not willing to take the loss

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Ugh, if i get in on this i'll have just about every zoa out there (laugh)

Wait, except Sopranos cuz Eric can't hook that up (whistle) :p

How many spots you got left?

$20 for nightmares and candy apple reds is a STEAL! Those are the 2 i'm mostly interested in.

Ditto Eric,

How many spots left? Inquiring minds want to know.

Thanks

Ugh, if i get in on this i'll have just about every zoa out there (laugh)

Wait, except Sopranos cuz Eric can't hook that up (whistle) :p

How many spots you got left?

$20 for nightmares and candy apple reds is a STEAL! Those are the 2 i'm mostly interested in.

I am in. I don't have paypal but I can see if I can give Jay the $20 and he use his account. If not' date=' I can send you a check.[/quote']

Mr. S. I still owe you 25 dollars for that "reputation bribe" I did. I can paypal the money for you and then I will only owe you 5 dollars! Let me know!

This is a good deal but I'm going to decline because I have so many group buy things going on I'm feeling a little (nutty) and disorganized.

Well I posted a vote so I will have to tally total to get accurate count of spots....but there are quite a few right now.

http://www.pnwmas.org/forums/showthread.php?t=19535

and that quote I gave Moto for Soprano's is what I got from my buddy....not much of a deal but I technically "can hook it up"(whistle).....lol....if you wanna call that a hook up that is..DOH!..you know (plotting) it might be cheaper if we just go in on ski masks and gas..(enforcer)..I know his address...(naughty)

Eric are you saying that there are open spots? Just trying to clarify and get enough posts to be a whale.

Well I posted a vote so I will have to tally total to get accurate count of spots....but there are quite a few right now.

http://www.pnwmas.org/forums/showthread.php?t=19535

and that quote I gave Moto for Soprano's is what I got from my buddy....not much of a deal but I technically "can hook it up"(whistle).....lol....if you wanna call that a hook up that is..DOH!..you know (plotting) it might be cheaper if we just go in on ski masks and gas..(enforcer)..I know his address...(naughty)

Re: Zoa group buy from TECO and another source

That totally makes sense...but it could be a good back up....what if something horrible were to happen? You would get em all back.....for $20....lol...just giving you a hard time

i always have a back up i give a frag if all the good ones for free so i can get them back for free but i thank you for looking out and will be fraging a bunch of stuff soon so watch for it on the other sight as i need to frag some stuff for Brent so i can get the tyree space monster and fruitsalid chalice (drooler)

That totally makes sense...but it could be a good back up....what if something horrible were to happen? You would get em all back.....for $20....lol...just giving you a hard time

Here ya be.

in, should be based off TECO list...as those are going to be certain...and maybe that small sample order....if those alone are good enough for you to commit then you can shoot the $20 to pnwgoc@gmail.com via paypal....please "personal gift" it and also give me your pnwmas screenname in the paypal...also shoot me a pm here with your email address letting me know you paid....it would help minimize delay of orders