Zoa group buy from TECO and another source

CA2OR

Count me in and as a (G)

Really like list #2 with few exceptions-Those can always be donated-:p

are you sure? you don't wanna change your mind again?

Put me down for whatever brad don't want, but brads still buyin.(nutty)

Take me off the list' date=' after today, unless something changes, I want nothing to do with TECO, period, end of story.[/quote']

lol what becuase I said I would pass on a 20.00 dollar sale (nutty) dont need your business nut job I was even nice about it and said "no thanks"

So I guess the others you pm will be on your crap list if they turn you down lol and I wanted to ad this is exactly the attitude I speak of I get a pm asking for a rare zoa or paly something not very common and he wants me to sell for 20.00 so I think after the heat pack and my box plus shipping it will end up costing me so I say no thanks and then I get a nasty post go figure I guess I'm a bad guy lol.

nope, they gave me reasons, they were'nt @ss's about it unlike yourself.

I'm not asking for something for nothing, I'm lookin for a 20 dollar polyp for the MEMBER'S only grow-out since one of ours melted, something I want to surprise all the participants with, and you have to go and be an @ss.

Oh, an callin me a nut-job, realllll mature and realllllll business like.

heres my response"honestly a 20.00 dollar order I will pass on thanks though"

yep I was a *** your response"Thanks for nothing then, jesus" hmm yep Im the bad guy

So I guess I will go ahead and type something useful on this thread...lol

I'm interested in it but not sure if I'm ready to jump in quite yet. How long does it take for the zoas to grow before we get them(keep in mind I'm a noob so I'm sure this is a dumb question)?

From what I understand if we buy in we get a head of each one when it's all done?

I don't need to be a grower so it's not a big deal on that either. Since my tank is newer it gives me time to get things setup a little better as well.

ok so it's $20 and you can send it paypal to PNWGOC@gmail.com

Zoa's take a little while to grow so all of you who are just setting up tanks you have plenty of time to get this sorted out before these are ready..

Yes you will get at least one polyp of each frag we purchase.

No offense to Jody, we got our signals crossed and I took a message from him to be rude when it wasnt, thats what I get for not paying attention. Then to make matters worse, instead of working it out in the PM's, I took it to a thread and ended up being a HUGE @sswipe towards him when he had done nothign to deserve it, and I apologize for that, and I apologize to Eric for de-railing his thread.

Let's get this party started. And my backing out has nothing to do wtih Jody of TECO, I've got way to much on my plate as it is and thats all there is to it.

Eric, temporary thread hijack! My apologies!

I just can't keep quiet when I see two of my favorite people in this forum getting into it in your thread.(sad)

Jody? Mick? Can't we all just get along?(peace)

You guys are both sweethearts but....and they say women are hormonal?(scratch)

I think there is some kind of misunderstanding because both of you are reasonable people. I hope the two of you can work it out.. maybe for my Birthday... please...:p

Wish I would have known Mick was messaging you Jody, I could have another 20 dollars added to my order.

(backtotopic)

Again sorry Eric for breaking into your thread.