Zoa group buy from TECO and another source

CA2OR

So I was arranging an order with both TECO and another source of mine and thought a few of you would be interested. I believe all frags will be duplicated or multiple polyps so we can have duplicate frags growing in seperate systems to minimize loss and increase the amount of involvement of those interested. This will be to a limited number of allowed entries, or select entries and will be $20 or less...this is not limited to members

So far the list will be taken from these available options and I will inform you guys of the actual list. This isn't going to be up for vote as selection isn't limitless and both of these are going off of my relationship. However all polyps sent will be posted and accounted for.

Here is the initial list:

TECO to keep money local and show some appreciation for donations and such

pink elephants 6 polyps 80.00

IMG_4635.jpg

blue hornets 3 polyps 75.00

CopyofIMG_4334-1.jpg

nightmares 4 polyps 60.00

IMG_4637.jpg

candy apple reds 8 polyps 50.00

IMG_4628.jpg

rose nebulas 2 polyps 25.00

IMG_4626.jpg

Spaceman 5 polyps 30.00

IMG_4640.jpg

He also has

true lunar eclispe

IMG_4632.jpg

pink nebulas

IMG_4631.jpg

aussie red pe

IMG_4613.jpg

From other source: for everything $650 shipped

3x Blue hornets $40

l_26cbee11d9af40ff82d0b67603cb20a7.jpg

2x purple hornets $50

2x Rastas $50

l_d2d327263c5b4c19a40f0dc1cffbef96.jpg

2x captain American paly $30

4x everlasting gosbtoppers $20

l_b7105861f7254e6a9824184d32b743c6.jpg

5x rose nebulas $15

5x cat eyes $8

10x la lakers $25 <- needs clarification

3x candy apple greens and 3x candy apple reds

l_3a9be0b8d86344bebdddfa5b64d68b92.jpg

2x black plays aquasd version $40

l_ef2062bf0ea3413890c6f8827d5d1c6a.jpg

4x goldust(soprano style)yellowish $10

3x grandis palys $30

l_9c0311241c514350a7282aac5a464133.jpg

3x cinamon blue palys (huge polyps) $30

l_2df282863f5347999e9f2d7c0346af43.jpg

5x black hole suns(wwc version) $15

1x mindblowing paly $25

1x blue magicians $25

4x original x-mens $15

Xmen and Blue Hornet colonies

l_4eb5ddd34f104936ac5bb65d2a13c447.jpg

also throwing in 1 frag of Original Mummy Eye Chalice

And possibly 2 Soprano's from a third source.

Please remember that list is just a master list....anything TECO has that source "B" has will be ordered from TECO...also...we are most likely not going to get all of those listed...but a selection from them.

I am not going to post my referrence as I don't want them getting drilled for the Soprano's....sorry I promised. This is a personal friend of mine

Let me know if you are interested....frags will be housed in my tank for 1 week after arrival and then sent to growers. I am shooting for enough frags for everyone involved to be growing something...don't know if it is possible though.

Here is one optional package to use as an example from source "b" that could combine with TECO...regardless TECO is getting initial order and remainder of funds...even though those lists are predominantly from source "B" as they are an avid collector

cat eyes 3+

la lakers 5+

black plays from aquasd 2 polyps

goldust(soprano style)yellowish 3+ polyps

black hole suns(wwc version) 3+polyps

mindblowing paly 1 polyp

$175 shipped to 97007

Now I feel I should say everything on the initial list is available and individual pricing is posted in case what you want doesn't make the order list....so if our decided list is only 10 long but you want a few to add on you can and those will be available for you upon arrival should you want them

Just because you are involved does not mean you have to be a grower....I just want you guys to be able to chose your level of interaction...if you guys are certain you want in, should be based off TECO list...as those are going to be certain...and maybe that small sample order....if those alone are good enough for you to commit then you can shoot the $20 to pnwgoc@gmail.com via paypal....please "personal gift" it and also give me your pnwmas screenname in the paypal...also shoot me a pm here with your email address letting me know you paid....it would help minimize delay of orders

I will post max count once I hear back....if it is super high then we can dwindle it down and also lower the amount of those involved...

Also if you guys could continue to post on whether or not you wish to grow that would be great.

Couple of things you guys need to understand....

these things do not grow over night....some will take time...but that is also why I am shooting for 3,4,5 or more polyp frags for the most part....so they will grow faster

even with duplicates you are probably safe to assume there may be some loss....but look at what you are getting for your $20 and it should be fine.....

end result here is everyone involved will get a equal frag of every polyp listed in final order

As a grower you are responsible for making educated decisions to protect "our" investment. If it is a better idea to move your polyps to another grower then day so....don't let your pride get all of these guys pissed with you

I am working on 2 more frag racks for my tank tonight and tomorrow for this and to keep the grow outs seperate....I may be adding 4 more....but all the frags will remain on the rack until grower gets em.

Growers...please remember you are growing for everyone to get some....not just for you. With all these people involved someone is bound to be waiting for a specific polyp and not everyone is the same....so don't think no one is paying attention to the one you are growing as chances are there are more than one of us waiting.

Lastly, lynching is known to be a great social event....very bonding...and we will exercise this "gathering" should you try to cheat us.....lol....ok that might be a bit of a stretch....but you get the idea

Confirmed:

1. CA2OR (G)

02. CA2OR

03. ReeFit (G)

04. h2odvl

05. atun53

06. Reefnjunkie (G)

07. USCG CWO (G)

08. Nate

09. Jay

10. Toddcarpenter (G)

11. Pitaloo

12. Mr S

13. Claythesavagefraser (G)

14. Impur

15. Algae

16. rgrcrain

17. rgrcrain

18. Noobtosalt

19. Mytshall (G)

20. mytshall (G)

21. Tanktop74 (G)

22. Emerald525 (G)

23. jackaninny

24. * Snowpunk

25. Jgf86123 (G)

26. Reefnjunkie

27. Reefnjunkie

28. Lewisriverfisherman * Tuesday

29. Gabe (G)

30. rgrcrain

31. Gabe

32. culp686 * Tuesday

33. Reefit

34. Culp686

35. Culp686

36. Culp686

37. Emerald525

38. Tanktop74

39. Toddcarpenter

40. Pitaloo

You can vote for the polyps here

http://www.pnwmas.org/forums/showthread.php?t=19535

Order as it sits right now:

I THINK I talked us into a Soprano....but that isn't certain so it won't be on the list posted

6 pink elephants 4 frags

6 blue hornets 2 frags

4 nightmares 2 frags

8 candy apples 2 frags

5 spaceman 2 frags

6 lunar eclipse 2 frags

2 nebulas 1 frag

3 aussie PE's 3 frags

1 xmen 1 frag

1 stardust PE 1 frag

2 rastas 2 frags

2 captian americas 2 frags

4 everlasting gobstoppers 2 frags

8 gold dust 2 frags

10 lakers 2 frags

5 black hole suns 2 frags

71 polyps, 32 frags not to mention freebies....and there are only 3 that aren't duplicated...unless we get the Soprano then there will be 4

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Sorry but I may be out-this is what caught my eye;

Blue hornets

purple hornets

Rastas

captain American paly

everlasting gosbtoppers

rose nebulas

goldust(soprano style)yellowish

grandis palys

black hole suns(wwc version)

mindblowing paly

blue magicians

original x-mens

And possibly 2 Soprano's

Re: Zoa group buy from TECO and another source

Brad, the smaller order I posted was an example of a base order to be added on....don't read to deep....tell you what...as stated TECO is getting first part...so once Jody shoots me the specifics I will post em....then we start on the others...my goal was to keep this cheap but we could get some of everything listed in initial post....I can get total for that too if you want. But bare with me...I might have posted this prematurely....but only by hours

Brad, the smaller order I posted was an example of a base order to be added on....don't read to deep....tell you what...as stated TECO is getting first part...so once Jody shoots me the specifics I will post em....then we start on the others...my goal was to keep this cheap but we could get some of everything listed in initial post....I can get total for that too if you want. But bare with me...I might have posted this prematurely....but only by hours

No worries- I did not see how you were going to keep it at 20.00 with some of what I saw listed, and I realized it was a "wish list" not a shopping list. There are a few we have already in other Grow outs, so my list also was "general"-

I went to Jodys and the majority listed he does not show pics-I saw the BH somewhere else and liked what I saw-

I'll follow along and see how it goes-its more on the last list I posted that caght my eye, I placed a space between the 2 lists-

Kudos for the local love

Pics have been added to first post and I will add more as I get them.

The pic of the BH from TECO is of my frag that I just got from him, I can post the pic of his frag if you wish

There are also duplicates of ones you and I are expecting from the members only's...this would allow others to get involved as well and get some of those....guess we might need to allow more people though....but I want to keep it small so almost everyone is intimately involved in the whole thing....get everyone participating who wishes to.

Those who do not wish to grow don't have to, other growers I am sure will not mind the additional frags...also, there will be rules for the growers as far as updates so there is some responsability for being a grower and there may be decisions to remove polyps from growers should results not be up to expectations...but that would be a group decision....

Dude....my son is asleep and if I read too many more of those he is going to wake up

I just sent a request for pricing for everything on the list....if we get enough to join then we might as well get em all....again shooting for duplicate frags...so if they are offering 4 polyps I am requesting 2x2 polyp frags...ya dig?

But yes $20 is the cap....it will depend on how many join on how many or what we get....but it will be decided before order is made and all will know and have option to back out....

For 20 bucks, I'm just not that choosy (that just looks weird when spelled out).

Anyways, I'm happy with whatever. I wouldn't mind being a grower, but since I'm semi new at it, I better grow ones that are not deal breakers for people. The ones I have now are growing well, but I've only had them for a month.

-T

Lol....gotta start somewhere Todd....there is a good variety and we may decide some we don't want to reduce cost....or we might take em all....kinda depends on how many we get to join.