Most annoying person on the site

Lowman

Most annoying person on the site  

1. 1.

• Brad
    • Reefnjunkie

Actually Mr. S I was going to make a poll about:

Do you like to take polls?

but couldn't figure out how to make a poll.

When you create a new thread down below in the page there is a "Post a Poll" box. You should start the poll: "The post a poll feature should be more visible?"

I thought about putting it in the out of bounds' date=' but I thought lightening the mood in here was "topical", wouldn't you agree??[/quote']

Lowman it would be even more fun if you added more options. I happily volunteer my name!:D I would love to know where I rank in the "Annoyameter" more annoying than Brad, less annoying or my favorite who cares?!:p

It's all in fun!:D

hmm....so I was trying to prove that I was but my poll got taken down...touche Brad....touche.

Your poll got pulled:eek:??? (censored)(agree)

I had suggested that a poll be put up so people could vote on who they found the most annoying, I offered to be "in" the poll not "the" poll-DOH!

I had offered a prize; it is the spongodes I have currently listed in the classifieds (plug for my coral for sale).

Next thing I see Bob has the poll with Reefnjunkie going head to head with Brad- Having dealt with both of them my opinion, like the poll is biased-(nutty)

It was hilarious seeing that though-I truly did LOL

Your poll got pulled:eek:??? (censored)(agree)

I had suggested that a poll be put up so people could vote on who they found the most annoying, I offered to be "in" the poll not "the" poll-DOH!

I had offered a prize; it is the spongodes I have currently listed in the classifieds (plug for my coral for sale).

Next thing I see Bob has the poll with Reefnjunkie going head to head with Brad- Having dealt with both of them my opinion, like the poll is biased-(nutty)

It was hilarious seeing that though-I truly did LOL

Brad, you crack me up man. Sorry I hurt your "feeling", yes I meant feeling!!!(nutty)(puke) I suppose it is okay to delete it now as it looks like a no contest!

Brad' date=' you crack me up man. Sorry I hurt your "feeling", yes I meant feeling!!!(nutty)(puke) I suppose it is okay to delete it now as it looks like a no contest![/quote']

you crack me up-nowhere was that feeling hurt-(laugh) and that's funny as I do recall a thread where I mentioned I don't have feelings-but I do have feeling-LMAO

Its all good, my skin is thick-I grew up in the late 70's, and back then people were a little more tough-Teachers actually used red ink and it did not mentally ruin us.

Well wait-look how I turned out-(nutty) I never thought about it, it was the red ink-it lowered my self esteem-(laugh)

I really liked Eric's comment about that "Byrd" guy-He has some memory, as I was Byrd, before the name change and yes "Byrd" Was sometimes Byrd was worse than Reefnjumkie and Brad-

Dude I'm feeling a little schizophrenic-and so am I