Most annoying person on the site

Lowman

Most annoying person on the site  

1. 1.

• Brad
    • Reefnjunkie

I had to vote for myself-(wife)

Bob if you want a frag, you can have one-I need to break another piece off.

Here is the mother.

P1110057.jpg

P1110058.jpg

I want to sell the other piece since I just printed my "license to sell" frags-(laugh)

That is some funny stuff Bob-PM if you want a piece, I dont want big brother knowing-(nono)

(it wont be to big but hey your poll is slanted)-

So I don't really do polls but the last one was great!!

I don't know either so I'm not going to vote. I don't want to swing this one way or another but if it looks close later on I will look to see what everyone puts..

Good luck! And in the event that you win and give away your frag let me know....lol

So I don't really do polls but the last one was great!!

I don't know either so I'm not going to vote. I don't want to swing this one way or another but if it looks close later on I will look to see what everyone puts..

Good luck! And in the event that you win and give away your frag let me know....lol

We can't give out the indentities-It would skew the results-But from what I have heard about that Brad guy-(nono)

I still think the polls is biased

hummm i dont know reefnjunkie or brad!!! so i guess i shouldnt vote but to make it fair i give a vote to each.

Dear Lewisriverfisherman,

according to your post you voted one for each. At last count the score was 2 to 2 before your vote, now it is 3 to 2. Are you being bought or paid off?

I am still saying the poll is biased-but.... "who am I" (whistle)

I will try and even it out for you Brad...

Dear Lewisriverfisherman,

according to your post you voted one for each. At last count the score was 2 to 2 before your vote, now it is 3 to 2. Are you being bought or paid off?

I am still saying the poll is biased-but.... "who am I" (whistle)

DOH! LOL....I did the same thing, but our two votes put him in the lead(scary)...

This is just for fun right?...As I don't know either person.....don't want anyone (enforcer) at me...:D

LOL! They are the same person!(laugh) Brad is ReefnJunkie. You won't offend him at all. He's (nutty). He was the one who asked for the poll but I do recall another thread where he did refer to himself in the third person(scratch) so maybe Brad thinks he is actually two people too....(laugh)

I would like to know why these polls are in general discussion?

I did not even catch that, I suppose it would be Lowmam who would need 'to explain himself"enforcer.gif

I agree they are worthless.

Ryan I dont think the thread was to have any true meaning-I mean look at the thread and the choices, its not a very poll, as I have said all along it is slanted, biased and I dont see how The "winner" really feels any love-(sad)

Its a joke, and when I saw it it literally made me laugh out loud so I think Lowman did a good thing, because there had to be others that find it amussing as well.

But yes, Emerald did reveal the man behind the curtain, Reefnjukie and Brad are the same person-and it was started because I had told CA2OR that although some say he is annoying, I said I may be in that group too because I have started threads that make people "debate" but then somone always goes to far and as the starter of the thread-I'm a hater.

its all in fun, and no live animals were hurt in the process:p

If you look back at my post I called him brad already...lol I don't know him but I figured I'd go along for the chance of seeing where this thread was going.

Good luck reefnjunkie I hope you take Brad out!

LOL! They are the same person!(laugh) Brad is ReefnJunkie. You won't offend him at all. He's (nutty). He was the one who asked for the poll but I do recall another thread where he did refer to himself in the third person(scratch) so maybe Brad thinks he is actually two people too....(laugh)

If you look back at my post I called him brad already...lol I don't know him but I figured I'd go along for the chance of seeing where this thread was going.

Good luck reefnjunkie I hope you take Brad out!

LOL! I figured Noob! I just couldn't resist the opportunity to pick on Brad!;)