Pics of a few of my tanks.

ReeFit

Thank you' date=' i like a clean tank like my wife likes a clean kitchen. I don't touch her kitchen and she don't touch my tanks. Now if only i could figure a way how to get out of taking out the trash.[/quote']

WOW! Mine just gets up and goes to work and Im happy LOL (wife)(laugh)DOH!

Thank you' date=' i like a clean tank like my wife likes a clean kitchen. I don't touch her kitchen and she don't touch my tanks. Now if only i could figure a way how to get out of taking out the trash.[/quote']

Have a couple of kids, they can deal with the trash. Nice tanks BTW

Have a couple of kids' date=' they can deal with the trash. Nice tanks BTW[/quote']

Thanks, my only problem is i had all girls...don't wanna break a nail now do we

(wife)

Very nice tanks Robert. I so need to get over to your place and see them and put my stamp of approval on your remodeling.

I know, we're not very far away from each other. Right now we are just doing the demo, got it down to the bones. Its a big mess, local dump and recycling facility is liking me right now.

Hate to tell you this, somebody dropped a couple of corals into your FOWLR. :eek:

Good looking stuff.

Someone did sneak corals into his FOWLR!:eek:;) It happened to me too!:eek:

Very nice Reefit! Thanks for sharing (why does this forum sound like an AA meeting sometimeDOH!)! I like the lighting!(clap)

Hate to tell you this, somebody dropped a couple of corals into your FOWLR. :eek:

Good looking stuff.

LOL I was wondering what those were. some pretty nice hitch hikers i guess or is that just what happens when you have to put something somewhere and you don't know just where yet. my 75G is kinda like my my work bench, it holds everything in one big pile until you need something on the bottom.