Which salt??

Gabe

Check Drs Foster and Smith -- they have negotiated a special shipping rate with UPS. I've talked to a couple of local stores and none can match their prices (that's including shipping on a single 200gal bucket).

Shipping should be better if you can get a pallet full because shipping would be by truck freight. It would interesting to know if one of the large distributors would do a mixed pallet of salt brands then peeps just order what they want from maybe 3-4 different choices.

Check Drs Foster and Smith -- they have negotiated a special shipping rate with UPS. I've talked to a couple of local stores and none can match their prices (that's including shipping on a single 200gal bucket).

There shipping is usually a generic price. It was on special for 8 bucks anything shipped.

I have bought my oceanic there the last few times and while it may take a few days to get across the country, shipping has never been more than 10 bucks.