Meeting @ oxx155 THANK YOU!!

newfisher

Thank you Douglas for having us at your home, gathering up all of the cool door prizes, feeding us a great BBQ and organizing the meeting. Was good fun and I think everyone enjoyed it! It was nice to put names with faces , thanks to those who showed up! I will email the companies whose door prizes I received and thank them, there was a ton of stuff!!

Meeting @ oxx155 THANK YOU!!

We appreciate you!!! Thanks for answering tons of questions. feeding us great food, showing off your beautiful son, and organizing the great giveaway!! I will have your tank pics soon!!

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Thanks to everyone! with special thanks to Douglas, his family and our AMAZING sponsors. It was great to get together, discuss the hobby, eat burgers, and see Douglas' amazing tank. I had decided on a cube for my next tank, but after seeing "tang alley" I think I want a long tank next :-D

Pictures will be up soon.

thanks douglas! i had a great time. it was cool to meet everyone, especially all the eugene/ springfield guys. thanks to the sponsors too, i was lucky enough to leave with an awesome sps coral! yeah! as well as some other goodies! can't wait till next time. you're the man!

Douglas, thank you and your family for opening your beautiful home to us reef geeks!!!! This was one of the best meetings I have EVER attended. And I have been around the club for a LLLLLOOOOONNNNNNGGGGG time!!!! Thank you to all the sponsors who donated awesome prizes, I thought we were going to go through the numbers 3 times!

Great meeting, Thanks Douglas for putting this on. Would it be possible to get the sponsors that donated listed here again? They deserve as much exposure they can get. For those that didn't make it there were enough donations that numbers were drawn twice so everyone got 2 donations from sponsors. Very Impressive Doug. (Your system was a treat to see as well)

Thanks to Douglas and to the sponsors! I still can't get over the tank/system:eek: Outstanding! Very nice to put faces with screen names. I had a great time.

And one more thing. Douglas, where can I get a T-shirt like the one you were wearing? Very cool!

B

Jody sure donates a lot. He deserves our business!

Rod's came through big time also.

I thanked you profusely in another thread, Douglas. Such a fun meeting!

I will get another list up soon, but off the top of my head there were two donating companies that are sponsors of this forum

Totally Exotic Corals - donated frags

Rod's Food - donated food