Please READ:May 16th Meeting @ Oxx155's place RSVP

newfisher

DOH!Hey, I just opened up an Evite in my hotmail in box(that I dont check often) and I am sorry Douglas for not responding sooner. I then noticed that 262 people have also not responded!! I cant imagine co-ordinating such a great meeting without having people RSVP so you can at least get a head count for food and drink so graciously offered.....c'mon people, lets let him know who's comming!!

I"ll be there!

(the club needs to get a new email list for the Evites. I will bet that there names from years ago. People that have moved, left the hobby, gotten new emails, or whatever. Do we even have 260+ locals that are still pretty active??)

Back to topic..............

With Douglas providing food and drink please make sure to respond to the Evite one way or another. It is only polite to give him a head count for his generosity! This man has gone way out of his way to put on a great meeting so let's show him a small measure of our respect by using the Evite invitation. Gonna be a wonderful meeting!

LOL, some people just don't check their emails these days. I estimate between 30-40 people, but I could be pleasantly surprised.

I don't think there will be a lack of food or drink, so bring your appetite because I don't want to be left with a bunch of leftovers.

I didn't respond, but, Douglas, you already know I'm gonna be there, and so does Miles, since I'm gonna be goin to his house before the meeting.

Dude, Jess aint happy about that all btw, thats getting up early in the morning after not getting home til after 2, she's NOT a happy camper, but, she's willing to do it LOL

I"ll be there!

(the club needs to get a new email list for the Evites. I will bet that there names from years ago. People that have moved, left the hobby, gotten new emails, or whatever. Do we even have 260+ locals that are still pretty active??)

Back to topic..............

Most-likely just one of me.............. but outside shot of there being 2 of me!! :) :) :)