Crosshatch Trigger and some other pics

kilmca

So I think some people wanted to see a pic of a fish I recently purchased. This fish is large, 8"+, and thankfully the the Clown Tang hasn't messed with him. He was out front swimming almost the length of the tank on day two. Still hasn't shown any interest in eating and is shy when people come near the tank but I think that will change. The pic below was taken with only the VHO's on and his colors are nicer under MH.

Thanks to Jay and Ryan at the Nanoreef for getting me this fish.

Oh and a couple other pics of a RBTA and corals that I thought were interesting.

4602261917_0da22c32c4_b.jpg

4602260951_c9710f7413_b.jpg

4602877232_ea2d881b71_b.jpg

4602877768_4098a0bacc_b.jpg

• Like 1

When I went to go pickup my bi-color anthias I was probably drooling all over your fish....lol

I convinced the wife to let me have a 75 so now I need to work up to a 400....

Going to take some work but anything can happen.

When I setup the 200g tank I had for about 2 years I never thought I would get something bigger then I upgrade to this tank. I started with a 55 in college while my wife and i were dating and worked my way up to a 400 so it's possible and it only took me about 8 years.

Thanks everyone for the compliments.

Glad to see there is still hope for me...lol

When I setup the 200g tank I had for about 2 years I never thought I would get something bigger then I upgrade to this tank. I started with a 55 in college while my wife and i were dating and worked my way up to a 400 so it's possible and it only took me about 8 years.

Thanks everyone for the compliments.