2 chromis and a bicolor Blenny

Jules

I have 2 Bluegreen Chromis and a Bicolor Blenny that I am going to partially trade for a couple Onyx Clowns if they will actually do that. I don't see any point in sending them to the LFS if someone wants them. They are all healthy and fed well :D Let me know, I am in no hurry (whistle)

I have 2 Bluegreen Chromis and a Bicolor Blenny that I am going to partially trade for a couple Onyx Clowns if they will actually do that. I don't see any point in sending them to the LFS if someone wants them. They are all healthy and fed well :D Let me know' date=' I am in no hurry (whistle)[/quote']

LOL! Didn't you just get those fish Jules? Already trading up?;) Onyx clowns are the best! My favorite fish in the reef tank!

Yeah had them from the start but I think it is time to get something a bit more entertaining and easier on the eyes. :D The three of them are entertaining in their own pecking order way....but I'm ready to move on. My tank is pretty well settled now I shouldn't have any problem getting something else. I really hate to do it too, but....sadly I am.

wow vanz you are in beaverton cool, but Moovinfast you have first dibs though. If I can give them t someone rather then the store I will do that for sure. Can't get the clowns right away but hopefully within the next couple weeks if I can find some locally at a reasonable price.

Oh good, they need another one to hang with :D They have there pecking order. Big Chromis chases little chromis, blenny chases big chromis, it's quit comical, so they could probably use the distraction of other fish. It's not going to be fun catching them may have to get a trap.