...free pulsating pink xenia

Jay

hehe.......I have tons of pink pulsating xenia I will share...but its not on frags and will be fresh cut and rubberbanded to the rubble rock that you bring. I must have already met you to come get some. No more strangers at my house...too dangerous anymore.

Jay

Hi Jay are you the one that I bought a 160 gal tank from about two years ago?

No...but I think I have met you perhaps. I am the guy that wears an oxygen bottle and lives just off of St Johns.

Its not that I dont want to meet anyone new. Im just paranoid about internet friends. You really never know who is at the keyboard on the other end right...could be Jeffrey Daumers long lost twin brother.....You heaRD ABOUT THE CRAIGSLIST MURDERS LATELY?.

Ok lets do this.....if someone else that knows me can vouch for you and has met you and they want some nice fast pulsing pink xenia then I will do it but will meet you away from my house till I get to know you.

I dont think this is unreasonable. And I bet everyone else understands.

Call me paranoid or whatever... Im really just a homeowner that is fed up with all the low life in our society robbing and ripping people off to get by in life.

Jay

Undertsand where you are coming from and sucks when crap like this happens.. even at Franks house but turned out to be a happy ending... but just gets harder. Good luck with your trades!

No...but I think I have met you perhaps. I am the guy that wears an oxygen bottle and lives just off of St Johns.

Its not that I dont want to meet anyone new. Im just paranoid about internet friends. You really never know who is at the keyboard on the other end right...could be Jeffrey Daumers long lost twin brother.....You heaRD ABOUT THE CRAIGSLIST MURDERS LATELY?.

Ok lets do this.....if someone else that knows me can vouch for you and has met you and they want some nice fast pulsing pink xenia then I will do it but will meet you away from my house till I get to know you.

I dont think this is unreasonable. And I bet everyone else understands.

Call me paranoid or whatever... Im really just a homeowner that is fed up with all the low life in our society robbing and ripping people off to get by in life.

Jay