My First Red Reputation Box

Algae

I've got him at 7 consecutive, who wants to hit the other 13?

Did you know you can only give out a certain amount of points each day? Blew my mind LOL

So, anyway, I can't give out anymore points, unfortunately :(

[language filter], I wanted to force him to become a paid member LOL

I just gave him one, how do ya give more than that?

If it gets Andy to join the club and if it gets TFTs another donation, I'm all for it!(clap)

And if it makes Beth jealous that I have twice as many points than her all the better!(laugh)

Umm yes it does.... (sad) I have been here nearly a year and am just now at 20.... Kim's here for a few months and is already at 40 something!(wife)

I want some more purple/pink boxes!! :D If you think I am worthy send some rep points my way guys!! LOL (clap)

• Like 2

I am still locked out of getting bad rep points. Just too bizarre. LOL. All my red/pink were taken away.

If I disappear, I ask only that the cause continue.

We are all pink!

Hang A pink ribbon on your monitor in protest of the shameful injustice perpetrated against me!

• Like 1

I am still locked out of getting bad rep points. Just too bizarre. LOL. All my red/pink were taken away.

If I disappear, I ask only that the cause continue.

We are all pink!

Hang A pink ribbon on your monitor in protest of the shameful injustice perpetrated against me!

I am truely confused now!! Did you want the pink boxes after the green ones?? OR did you want just red boxes?

You only get RED boxes when you have a negative reputation! So you still need to loose all your green rep boxes before you can have a red box! OR you may really be wanting the cool pink/purpley boxes that come after the green ones, and that comes with LOTS of positive rep points....

So clarify please.... which do you want?? LOL

Beth

• Like 3

I am really cornfused. I thought pink was just pink and red on peoples different monitors. LOL. So what you are saying is that pink is good?

If it is good then I have been hoodwinked by The Man.

If you are looking for good rep then you are the enemy.

I only associate with "Reds"!

"This agression will not stand, man"

Well, I learned something new. I always thought the pink boxes were from receiving negative reputation. (Like Algae I thought it was just a difference in the displays) Quite confusing actually. Here I was trying to figure out what some of the good folks around here had done to get such a bad reputation. (Myself included)

Well' date=' I learned something new. I always thought the pink boxes were from receiving negative reputation. (Like Algae I thought it was just a difference in the displays) Quite confusing actually. Here I was trying to figure out what some of the good folks around here had done to get such a bad reputation.[/quote']

LOL its like Monopoly... you get little green houses to start with, then another and then another, and then you get to move up to the hotel!!

Its the people with straight up RED boxes you have to look out for... If they have green and then pink boxes then they are super cool people!!

Hope that clears it up for you all!!

Beth

Ps pass on the positive rep points to me and TFT gets money from Kim and me!!

• Like 1

I am really cornfused. I thought pink was just pink and red on peoples different monitors. LOL. So what you are saying is that pink is good?

If it is good then I have been hoodwinked by The Man.

If you are looking for good rep then you are the enemy.

I only associate with "Reds"!

"This agression will not stand, man"

LMAOrofl

It all makes sense now! The pink box you received that started this entire crazy thread, you thought was a negative rep point! LOL

That's why your pinks went away algae! The more negative points you got the more pinks you lost! That's how I lost my little pink box!

Pink is good! You colorblind anarchist!(rock2)

IT is not us! Now that you have your pink will you still stand with us against The Man?

Time to make a choice tick-tock, tick tock.

LOL! I think I'm going to hang with the starbelly sneeches! (Dr. Seuss reference for those who were illiterate as children);)

I'll stand with you Algae if I can have some of what you are smoking tonight!;)

I'll stand with you Algae if I can have some of what you are smoking tonight!;)

Both Clay (who is a good friend) and me are happily straight. If I was still using I would find myself on a Sunday at 3AM in a garbage strewn ally snorting coke off a switchblade knife with a toothless wonder named Pervie Paul. The only people that enjoyed me were fellow immates.

Gotta say this thread has been a hoot!

My wife went into emergency Wednesday morning with a very serious infection of her leg that is due to a genetic disability. She finally got out tonight.

Because it is hereditary and passes through female lineage my 6 year old may have the same serious disability. It will show up around 12 or so? She is very aware of the disability and the havoc it can put on her life. Visiting her Mom in the hospital brought a lot it home to all of us. Harvest did "show and tell" about Mom being in the hospital in Kindergarten. [language filter] she is brave.

During this time I also had to do problem solving with "seriously" mentally ill people that I take care of in my own house. Thankfully, I assist VERY nice people that were a welcome help.

Because of the stress this has created for us, this thread and the ensuing fun was a welcome respite for me.

THANKS TO EVERYONE

Enough seriousness!

I am still Red at heart! Pink is still just tokenism handed out by The Man.

i am sry but all the pink boxes look purple to me. ummm i wonder if i need to change my color on my pc. you are all some funny ppl.

Go over to http://dpreview.com and look through some of their camera reviews. At the bottom of the pages they will have a gray scale that you can look at to see if your monitor shows all of the shades of gray. If it doesn't then your monitor needs to be adjusted to see colors correctly.

Gotta say this thread has been a hoot!

My wife went into emergency Wednesday morning with a very serious infection of her leg that is due to a genetic disability. She finally got out tonight.

Because it is hereditary and passes through female lineage my 6 year old may have the same serious disability. It will show up around 12 or so? She is very aware of the disability and the havoc it can put on her life. Visiting her Mom in the hospital brought a lot it home to all of us. Harvest did "show and tell" about Mom being in the hospital in Kindergarten. [language filter] she is brave.

During this time I also had to do problem solving with "seriously" mentally ill people that I take care of in my own house. Thankfully, I assist VERY nice people that were a welcome help.

Because of the stress this has created for us, this thread and the ensuing fun was a welcome respite for me.

THANKS TO EVERYONE

Enough seriousness!

I am still Red at heart! Pink is still just tokenism handed out by The Man.

Sorry to hear about your wife and daughter Algae. Kids are amazingly resilient! I have seen children up and running around within days of open heart surgery:eek:. It's like nobody tell them an adult wouldn't be able to do that so they just bounce back.

Truly was an entertaining thread. Glad I could help with your depravity into red!;)

By the way lewisriverfishermen, the boxes are more purple than pink close to a mauve or fushia color. I just stuck with pink because everyone knew which boxes I was talking about! Did not want to contribute anymore to the color confusion!:D