My First Red Reputation Box

Algae

So the question is. How many "bad" reps do you need to get a box? For a long time I thought the red boxes were just a higher order of green (like 10 green equals 1 red (scratch)).

I really don't believe the rep ratings anyway. At one time I was actually considering actively asking for red boxes.

I think the only people I recently offended was "17 year old nerds that can't get girl fiends and senile old timers that throw copper pennies into their tanks" (referring to some RC members).

To anyone who has given me a bad rep I'll have you know that my dog just ran away with my daughter and are currently living in a crack house in downtown Springfield. Hope you are happy!

Would someone give Jon a bad rep point. I can't give two in a row.

We come in all colors of the rainbow, Jon. Besides, you were not complaining about my attire last night.

I see no red' date=' just green and pink, like the colors of those bra's you wear on the outside of your lonsleeve flannel shirts.[/quote']

See the little yellow medal looking icon next to the green online icon at the bottom of someone's box? Just click it.

I find the reputation kind of a mixed blessing. I have only given positive response and only a couple of times. I haven't done any rep for a year. Most of the time you do not know who it is from or why. So what is the point?

How does a member give another member good or bad rep points. I've gone to usser cp and can't figure it out?
  • Like 3

The "hairy stuff" is the very endangered "reef crest algae".

It is so inappropriate to make such a comment.

PS: Saw some cat poo on your lawn that matched the color of your Mopar.

Then why have it? I have seen another thread regarding a similar issue and no GOOD response from the mods or resolution. I like red better anyway' date=' it matches your Trans am and the hairy stuff in your tank.[/quote']

How does a member give another member good or bad rep points. I've gone to usser cp and can't figure it out?

Newfisher you click on the little medal icon under the person's name!

Algae I gave you some positive rep points for not being afraid of getting in touch with your feminine side!;)

• Like 1

What does a grey box mean? I just looked at mine and I have a grey rep point with no comment?

Weird, never even noticed the rep thing before aside from the things below your avatar.

I would have never noticed the rep points either until Beth pointed it out to me. She may have actually read the information when she signed up!(laugh)

As far as the grey box, as far as I can tell it means you got a positive point from someone with a negative (bad?) reputation! Which I find funny! It kinda says: your reputation is so bad we have to put anything you say in the gray zone!

I agree with reef165 that it's nice to get comments particularly if you are going to give a negative rep point.

Up untill this thread I didnt realize that the red dots were neg rep points being tallied, I just thought they were above and beond the green since I cant seem to get higher than 5 green dots I was assuming that I needed more pos points to get the red dots. I'll be happy with not having any red dots if they show neg rep points.

• Like 1

Up untill this thread I didnt realize that the red dots were neg rep points being tallied' date=' I just thought they were above and beond the green since I cant seem to get higher than 5 green dots I was assuming that I needed more pos points to get the red dots. I'll be happy with not having any red dots if they show neg rep points.[/quote']

Thats exactly what i thought. They aren't even red though, they are pink.

I got a negative rep and the reason given was: Beavs. Dang jealous beaver fans. (laugh)

• Like 1

Here is my road to depravity.

The "be careful what you wish for" refers to wishing I had more red cause its a nicer color.

My First Red Reputation... 05-07-2010 07:11 AM Anonymous points from Emerald525 not afraid to get in touch with your feminine side

My First Red Reputation... 05-07-2010 07:07 AM

My First Red Reputation... 05-07-2010 06:52 AM You need more red boxes

My First Red Reputation... 05-07-2010 12:40 AM Hilarious, heres some green

My First Red Reputation... 05-06-2010 11:41 PM be careful what you wish for lol

I got a negative rep and the reason given was: Beavs. Dang jealous beaver fans. (laugh)

Just wanted to make it clear....IT WAS NOT ME! I might pitch you crap about having a waddle in your walk...but I wouldnt' go as far as giving you bad rep points...Thats crazy...

I just would do stuff like put this in my signature...

oregon_state_football_pictu.jpg

• Like 2