Attn Board Ops - Tapatalk plugin issue

jackaninny

Updated my Tapatalk iPhone App and can no longer view the PNWMAS board while logged in through Tapatalk. I checked out the Tapatalk forums and it looks like there is an issue:

"Guys, just confirmed the crash issue - the app will crash if you are connecting to vbulletin 3.7/3.8 forums running an out-of-date Tapatalk plugin. We are working on a fix now but meanwhile please contact your forum administrator to upgrade the plugin. It will completely resolve the issue plus additional new features will appear."

Can be found at this thread

Any idea of when/if we can get the Tapatalk plugin updated? Thanks.

Re: Attn Board Ops - Tapatalk plugin issue

Better yet can we get our VB software updated to the newer version?

I am on forum and posting via Tapatalk updated...what kinda phone you got?

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Re: Attn Board Ops - Tapatalk plugin issue

I wonder what's up with that....I get crashes sometimes when working with PM's but not so much on threads....crazy. did you do the update that came out just a few days ago? I have noticed that if I select "report" after a crash I get an update the very next day....kinda odd....at any rate sorry for the frusteration

Updated my Tapatalk iPhone App and can no longer view the PNWMAS board while logged in through Tapatalk. I checked out the Tapatalk forums and it looks like there is an issue:

"Guys, just confirmed the crash issue - the app will crash if you are connecting to vbulletin 3.7/3.8 forums running an out-of-date Tapatalk plugin. We are working on a fix now but meanwhile please contact your forum administrator to upgrade the plugin. It will completely resolve the issue plus additional new features will appear."

Can be found at this thread

Any idea of when/if we can get the Tapatalk plugin updated? Thanks.

I will update the plug in tonight.

Jay

Better yet can we get our VB software updated to the newer version?

I have been waiting for a good time to update the VB software to 4.??

I would like to train someone like David Durr (barelycuda) on how to do VB updates. Maybe we could do it at the meeting at OXX's place. I could bring my laptop.

Jay