May Meeting Frag Swap/shuttle service

jgf86123

Well, the May meeting is coming up in 2 weeks, figured I'd throw up the frag swap thread as well as offer shuttle service for frags who's owners can't either a, make it to the meeting to get, or b, need a ride to the meeting to be traded LOL.

let me know if you need a ride for your frags and we'll figure out somewhere to meet up so you can hand em off LOL.

I'd offer a ride to a person, but, we're gonna have a full car with the 2 of us an our pit, so yeah, bad idea LOL

LMK

Mick

As usual I have lots of Ricordea Florida and some nice zoas.

I will probably have the caleido cloves ready by then. Pm me if interested in buying or trading

Alex

Alex do you want me to give Mick , my personal coral courier, the pearlberry frag I got for Jamie?

This is for everyone I'm meeting up with to transport frags to the meeting, we'll be meeting up at the McDonalds on Powell right as you get off of 205, the OLDDDDDD one, they've got a brand new one right behind it. Does that work for everyone? We'll work out a time probably Saturday so get with me Saturday to figure out the time to meet me.

Thanks

Just to reiterate folks, if you are NOT there by 10 minutes to 10, I will be leaving, I will be there by 930, and plan on staying at the most 20 minutes, it's a long drive, and I'm going to have an extremely cranky gf, so it's all on you guys, I aint pushin my luck any futher LOL