Second Member's Only Zoa Grow-out Decision Poll

jgf86123

Second Member's Only Zoa Grow-out Decision Poll  

1. 1.

• Go with Bay Corals
    • Find another seller

"good" growers will feed them, phyto feast-oyster feast-Dt's-cyclopeeze-mysis etc or some "food"-low light in the beginning and gradually introduced to brighter light-nothing like a acro-IMO

Placement after they have settled is good water flow.

Back to work-(whistle)

I'm fine with Brad being a grower. I really don't really want to be a grower myself but Beth insists (nutty) so the fewer frags we are in charge of the better for me (clap) because I'm the official target feeder since Beth is afraid of the clown that attacks the target feeder.:eek:

By the way Brad, where did you get that target feeder you have again. I was waiting for newfisher but I'm getting impatient.

I target feed with all of those things except the DT's.

Our tank does not have the mega lighting that many of you do which is why zoas and chalices do well but some of our acros don't hold the same color.

I'd be curious to see what the growers from the recent drama filled grow out do. I want to get the most production for everyone!

Still getting that quote thing messed up Kim, but I can work with that-(laugh)

I don’t target all those, it was meant as a answer to what folks "may" feed, my bad-I do add all of those except DT's, I was not impressed with the product for the money-I like the reef nutrition products more.

Here is that link to the thread regarding the droppers-I was wondering if that thread ever got traction.

http://www.reefsanctuary.com/forums/drygoods-sale-trade/33682-anyone-need-anything-made-out-pyrex.html

He makes all kinds of "toys" out of Pyrex and not all tank related-family friendly-;)

Make sure ask for the bend, it makes it SOOOO much easier

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got the list updated, thanks Brad.

Folks, once I get the finalized list from Hung, I'll be sending out a mass email to everyone involved, requesting payment and letting you know what all we're getting.

And please, if you are sending money via paypal, send it as a gift, and if you need to do cash, I will be at Nick's(RoseCityAquarium) on Saturday and can accept payment then in the form of cash.

Thanks

Still getting that quote thing messed up Kim, but I can work with that-(laugh)

I don’t target all those, it was meant as a answer to what folks "may" feed, my bad-I do add all of those except DT's, I was not impressed with the product for the money-I like the reef nutrition products more.

Here is that link to the thread regarding the droppers-I was wondering if that thread ever got traction.

http://www.reefsanctuary.com/forums/drygoods-sale-trade/33682-anyone-need-anything-made-out-pyrex.html

He makes all kinds of "toys" out of Pyrex and not all tank related-family friendly-;)

Make sure ask for the bend, it makes it SOOOO much easier

Thanks Brad and yes I often mess up the quote thing and it seems to bother you a lot so I will keep trying!;)

Thanks for the link and not touching the toy comment with a ten foot pole!(nono)

Ok folks, so I've recieved the final invoice from Hung, its 585, with shipping.

Here's the list of everything we're getting:

1 WOW Paly

1 Purple PE Paly

1 Blue Hornet Zoa

1 Candy Apple Orange

1 Jason Fox Bloodshot Paly

1 Blue Agave PE paly

1 Electric Lady PE paly

1 Five Color Rainbow zoa

1 Kaleidoscope Zoa

1 Velvet Moss zoa

1 Red Halo PE paly

1 Rasta Zoa

1 Rising Sun Zoa

1 Yellow Lunar Zoa

1 Tiger Zoa

1 Galaxy PE paly

1 Speckled PE paly

1 King Midas zoa

1 MariJane Zoa

I'm going to have them shipped to Randy and then I've got to meet up with him to pick up a few things I ordered for myself from them. You guys(Brad) who ordered a frag on top of this, hook up with Randy to see about picking up your frag.

Brandon, sorry man, Hung just alerted me that he's completely out of the Ice Caps and Ding Dangs both for at least 2 weeks. I told him I was planning on doing a buy again in the middle of June, not a group grow-out buy, but a personal buy, and will gladly split shipping with anyone who wants to.

Now, with the total being 585 shipped, with 25 of us involved, that comes to roughly 24 bucks per person, so if you could please, paypal 24 bucks to jgf86123@yahoo.com, and please send it as a gift.

Brad, you owe me an extra 10 bucks for your frag LOL.

Thanks all, and lets get the money together as soon as possible. For those paying cash, I will be at Nick's store Saturday, probably around 12 noon, I'll give you a better idea of the time the closer we get to it LOL.

You can hook up with me there if you need to pay cash, all others, please paypal me so we can get this shipped out on Monday.

Thanks

Mick

PS - Randy, shoot me a pm with your address so I can get it shipped to you LOL

Here's our list of happy participants, KMiller is still on the list, even though she hasn't confirmed because I'm not sure exactly what's going on with her situation, if she messages me an tells me she's not in, no worries LOL.

jgf86123(Mick) - paid

Emerald525(Kim) - paid

Tanktop74(Beth) - paid

Impur(Miles) - paid

snowpunk(Brandon) - paid

Frank - paid

Chief(Jay) - paid

Randy-S(Randy) - paid

h2odvl - paid

Mr S(Roger) - paid

jackaninny - paid

KMiller - picked up by reefnjunkie

undrtakr_00 - paid

MissDeffiance -

Alterego - pending

mytshall(Mike) - paid

faithkjy(Bo) - paid

puntific(Scott) - paid

Big Dave(Dave) -

CA2OR(Eric) - paid

reefnjunkie(Brad) - paid

lewisriverfisherman(Brandon) - paid

bswe22(Bryan) - paid

ReefSafari(David and Amanda) - paid

toddcarpenter - paid

atun53 - paid

Now, remember, its 24 bucks sent via paypal to jgf86123@yahoo.com, if you need to pay cash, please, make plans to meet me in Portland this weekend.

Thanks to all who are participating.

Mick

Eric, that is an EXCELLENT idea.

For those who paid in 25, instead of the 24, you get an extra polyp, of your choice, from one of the frags.

Now this doesn't mean that you guys need to all pay in 25 bucks LOL this is going towards the 3 who paid me 25 before the price had been decided upon.

Wrong decision-IMO

Eric, that is an EXCELLENT idea.

For those who paid in 25, instead of the 24, you get an extra polyp, of your choice, from one of the frags.

Now this doesn't mean that you guys need to all pay in 25 bucks LOL this is going towards the 3 who paid me 25 before the price had been decided upon.

Mick send back the measly 1.00 or keep it as an admin fee-and because Scott likes drama almost as much as me I allow me to reply to your "decision" with my 2 cents and question,

So had I over paid 1 dollar, I could have gotten 2 Jason Fox Bloodshot Palys instead of 1, if that was what I wanted?-LOL

In all fairness, send back the dollar-bigblue.gif

and please let the flaming begin for those who feel froggy-:D

Mick send back the measly 1.00 or keep it as an admin fee-and because Scott likes drama almost as much as me I allow me to reply to your "decision" with my 2 cents and question,

So had I over paid 1 dollar, I could have gotten 2 Jason Fox Bloodshot Palys instead of 1, if that was what I wanted?-LOL

and please let the flaming begin for those who feel froggy-:D

Let the second grow out drama officially start!(rock2)

I agree with Brad. (agree)Wow did I just say that?:eek:

Mick I'm pretty sure Ca2OR was kidding! Getting an extra dollar for a polyp of their choice would be a hell of a deal and I would overpay for that too!;)

What are we talking 2 dollars? 4 dollars? Scott would vote for jellybeans! He like those disgusting little candies! (puke)(puke)

I vote you paypal it back so they get a whopping 50 cents back!(laugh) Donate it to TFT. Give it back in person at some point. Get a cup of coffee for all your time and trouble Mick. Or simply let it go!(peace)