Second Member's Only Zoa Grow-out Decision Poll  

1. 1.

• Go with Bay Corals
    • Find another seller

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LoL, Chris, the seed was buried in your heart, I just fertilized around it.

Welcome to the brothhood. If you don't get the frag, we can share mine.

I'm interested, my tank won't be setup till next month. Bo can vouch for me since he has drug me back to this hobby (drooler)

I submitted my payment over the weekend for a membership. Thanks.

Ok, not trying to be rude here, but, I have explained this a dozen times since we started this..

YOU WILL NOT BE GETTING ANY ZOAS FOR AT LEAST!!!!!!! 6, read, SIX months. This is a group order/grow-out, it is NOT, repeat, NOT a competition. We have selected growers, in our case, there are 4 growers, plus Mr S, aka Roger, and his school kids. They are the ONLY people who will have these zoas in their tanks until they have grown out enough to be fragged.

Again, sorry to be rude, but I have had to explain this so many times at this point that I'm getting extremely fed up with it.

Please people, I know this is exciting, but PLEASE!!!!!, I'm begging you, read an entire thread first before you chime in, please?

Jules, if you want in, same with you atun, we will make room for you.

Again, sorry for blowin my top, but, I have had to put up with these questions, both in the thread and many many pm's, and figured I'd snip it in the bud, hopefully, once and for all.

THIS IS NOT!!! A COMPETITION BUT A GROUP ORDER/PURCHASE WHERE WE LET ALL OF THE FRAGS GROW OUT TIL THEY HAVE GROWN ENOUGH FOR EACH AND EVERY PERSON INVOLVED TO GET A FRAG.

I don't want in but will follow, I don't know if I will have room or the right set up by then, just want to follow along and see it happen, I'm in no rush and not going anywhere. I understand how it works. :/ I want to be prepared at the time when I actually involve myself in any kind of coral whether it be now or a year from now. :p

Hey Mick, I am not certain when you are going to pay for these, I'll look back a few pages. But with regard to Randy-I can pay his way in and get reimbursed, refunded, or an extra spot-I prefer to have him in or my money back not 2 spots.

I’d be happy to grow no more than 6 myself if Randy does not make the cut or opts out, just an offer.

I will look back through the thread to see if Hung is "holding" our order until he gets paid-I would hope so as we are repeats and we don’t want to miss out on ones we have chosen due to him not getting his cash by a certain date.

I'll work on tracking Randy down-(threaten)

I just got my crystal ball back from the shop-;)

Brad, I talked to Randy, he's still on board.

If you wanna be a grower too, I'll put ya down LOl

And no worries, Hung is holding everything, as soon as I get the final invoice back from him, I'll be sending out an email to everyone involved letting them know how much to pay in LOL.

Brad, I talked to Randy, he's still on board.

If you wanna be a grower too, I'll put ya down LOl

And no worries, Hung is holding everything, as soon as I get the final invoice back from him, I'll be sending out an email to everyone involved letting them know how much to pay in LOL.

Yea I talked with him also-You can add me to the list if I am "approved"-(laugh) if you want to or need to-no big deal either way-just wanted to offer the help

I target feed and my tank is very healthy and stable. I am glad Hung is holding them thats very cool!!

What methods do the growers use to grow the zoas? Certain food' date=' light, tank placement. There's probably a thread huh? lol[/quote']

"good" growers will feed them, phyto feast-oyster feast-Dt's-cyclopeeze-mysis etc or some "food"-low light in the beginning and gradually introduced to brighter light-nothing like a acro-IMO

Placement after they have settled is good water flow.

Back to work-(whistle)

You got it Brad, I've got no objections, and this makes it so that growers arent stuck with 8 frags each LOL.

That gives us 25 people....

I'll be getting an updated invoice from Hung tonight and will let everyone know just how much it's going to be per person, and the way it's looking, it's going to be under 25 per.

Hey Mick, take deep breaths and relax. I go through this stuff on an hourly basis!!!! ps I am wondering if there are any questions I can ask you ............. hmmm is this a grow out contest? can anyone join? will I get my frags next week? (how is the blood pressure doing?) LOL

Hey Mick' date=' take deep breaths and relax. I go through this stuff on an hourly basis!!!! ps I am wondering if there are any questions I can ask you ............. hmmm is this a grow out contest? can anyone join? will I get my frags next week? (how is the blood pressure doing?) LOL[/quote']

LOL you aint right man, you just aint right LOL

"good" growers will feed them, phyto feast-oyster feast-Dt's-cyclopeeze-mysis etc or some "food"-low light in the beginning and gradually introduced to brighter light-nothing like a acro-IMO

Placement after they have settled is good water flow.

Back to work-(whistle)

I'm fine with Brad being a grower. I really don't really want to be a grower myself but Beth insists (nutty) so the fewer frags we are in charge of the better for me (clap) because I'm the official target feeder since Beth is afraid of the clown that attacks the target feeder.:eek:

By the way Brad, where did you get that target feeder you have again. I was waiting for newfisher but I'm getting impatient.

I target feed with all of those things except the DT's.

Our tank does not have the mega lighting that many of you do which is why zoas and chalices do well but some of our acros don't hold the same color.

I'd be curious to see what the growers from the recent drama filled grow out do. I want to get the most production for everyone!