Second Member's Only Zoa Grow-out Decision Poll

jgf86123

Second Member's Only Zoa Grow-out Decision Poll  

1. 1.

• Go with Bay Corals
    • Find another seller

Question for ya'll participating

In looking at page one totals of the # of polyps we were 'expecting' he shipped extra ones for sure-

here is what was ordered, and the #'s I got are in red;

1 Galaxy PE paly -4

1 Speckled PE paly -1

1 King Midas zoa -6

1 MariJane Zoa -1

1 Purple PE Paly -1

I'll be able to tell better as yesterday was the 1st day but those numbers are 'minimums' some look to have another polyp or a new bud, so I will confirm later as the lights come on and hopefully they open more-they looked much better at the end of my light cycle than the pics I posted initially.

Question that I have is for instance the King Midas, we were expecting 1 and got 6, shouldn't we divide those up when we have 24 polyps which is the # of participants x24 versus 148 polyps (6x24)?

and so on the galaxy has 4 or 5 polyps-divide those when we hit 24 as to 96-120 (4x24 or 5x24-depending on the actual # I have)

Does that make sense-seems right to me but chime in

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Never did like those paragraph math questions much ;)

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Never a short question/amswer from me-TMI-TMD

IMy opinion-once the polyps are 24x the amount we thought we were getting we split them.

So when the King midas hits 24 fraggable polyps-chop 'em up-dont wit until we get 24x the amount we actually received.

I know you are joking being you have computer (Windows pc) background, if you were a mac user I could understand-

Some folks just dont get my humor-because that was some funny ****

In looking at page one totals of the # of polyps we were 'expecting' he shipped extra ones for sure-

here is what was ordered, and the #'s I got are in red;

1 Galaxy PE paly -4

1 Speckled PE paly -1

1 King Midas zoa -6

1 MariJane Zoa -1

1 Purple PE Paly -1

I'll be able to tell better as yesterday was the 1st day but those numbers are 'minimums' some look to have another polyp or a new bud, so I will confirm later as the lights come on and hopefully they open more-they looked much better at the end of my light cycle than the pics I posted initially.

Question that I have is for instance the King Midas, we were expecting 1 and got 6, shouldn't we divide those up when we have 24 polyps which is the # of participants x24 versus 148 polyps (6x24)?

and so on the galaxy has 4 or 5 polyps-divide those when we hit 24 as to 96-120 (4x24 or 5x24-depending on the actual # I have)

Does that make sense-seems right to me but chime in

Nice to see you know some basic math there Brad LOL or did you use a calculator!:p

I was just thinking it would still be one polyp per person when I heard you got more than the one polyp. I was thinking it would mean we all get our polyps sooner !(clap) It would be nice to get a frag of 4 or so too so if they are fast growing that would be an option.

My vote would just still go with the one polyp so people could start seeing a return on their "investment" and Beth and I already bought in for it twice so we get 2 polyps already.

Maybe we could do a poll?

HEHE-I bought 4' date=' but one is for someone else-(clap)[/quote']

LOL, you are greedy reefy!

One is for someone else?(scratch) Some say it with flowers and some say it with pretty but ridiculous priced corals?;)

Put up a poll! a poll! Let's vote! No more drama! No more anarchy! Let's do it the democratic way!:D

Re: Second Member's Only Zoa Grow-out Decision Poll

I am thinking that Reefn is right...frag and distribute as each is ready....if you don't want to pick up your frag and want to wait for all of them you can....but people like me don't want to wait a year or more to get anything out of this....to me the sooner the better....plus the more often people get something the less often we will have frusterated people

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

We'll distribute as they are ready for those who want them.

Todd, you make semi yearly trip to the Portland area right? All of the frags are in the Portland area, and you can pick them up whenever you make a trip to the area, if they're ready LOL.

• 2 weeks later...